pie crust is back (again) 2: the squeakquel

Author Topic: pie crust is back (again) 2: the squeakquel  (Read 20111 times)

i only ironically hate this place, trust me
sick comeback dude
here comes the people who have nothing to add to the conversation besides "hehehehehe forget u" jabs

except nix's post was on point

except nix's post was on point
nix may be semi accurate but all Darth ever does is say "hehe ur wrong because x" just to add his 2 cents instead of just watching

>is continuously a nuisance for whatever reason
>"i hate this place and heres why"
>"nvm i only hate when ppl remind me why i hate this place"
>continues being a nuisance

if you didnt constantly hate this place you wouldnt act like a massive cunt every time you log on. whats the most consistent way to mess with a forum you hate? post in bad faith all the time to where 90% of the community cant stand you. youre full of stuff red spy lmao

nix may be semi accurate but all Darth ever does is say "hehe ur wrong because x" just to add his 2 cents instead of just watching
so im really that loving wrong
god do you love it when i post

except you did the same thing here:

were you not the dude who smoked weed underage? oak leaf dude? why are you so focused on just saying "HaHa you rep suck dont trust himn guys" in the classic richardhead style instead of making any actual argument?

You're the biggest hypocrite here

I almost never respond to you Darth. Minimizing your mercurial and self-righteous attitude just makes it more apparent.
except you did the same thing here:

You're the biggest hypocrite here
Jumping into the front lines and doing it isn't the same as letting others fight the battle for me while I'm doing it.

I almost never respond to you Darth. Minimizing your mercurial and self-righteous attitude just makes it more apparent.Jumping into the front lines and doing it isn't the same as letting others fight the battle for me while I'm doing it.
can you stop thanks

Jumping into the front lines and doing it isn't the same as letting others fight the battle for me while I'm doing it.
What on earth are you on about?

What on earth are you on about?

if his "12 friends" are the only things keeping him here, why doesn't he just set up a steam group or some stuff with them and leave us all alone lmao

if his "12 friends" are the only things keeping him here, why doesn't he just set up a steam group or some stuff with them and leave us all alone lmao

he's an attention whore, that's why. If you've seen all his dramas, it'll make sense.

he's an attention whore, that's why. If you've seen all his dramas, it'll make sense.
Remove attention whores

and yet it all loops around because the forum handicaps keep jacking off the people who look for attention

Yo wait a minute guys what the forget is that the greenBH