pie crust is back (again) 2: the squeakquel

Author Topic: pie crust is back (again) 2: the squeakquel  (Read 20555 times)

Yo wait a minute guys what the forget is that the greenBH
Yes

This thread gave me low functioning autism

lo functioning hip hop radio - beats to study/relax to

lo functioning hip hop radio - beats to study/relax to
alright lol this got me

This thread gave me low functioning autism

you already had it

I find it funny how Red Spy used to talk about how much he hates repeat problem users but then as soon as he gets banned he buys an alt and does that exact stuff again. Hypocritical, hmm?

I find it funny how Red Spy used to talk about how much he hates repeat problem users but then as soon as he gets banned he buys an alt and does that exact stuff again. Hypocritical, hmm?
can you stop bumping dramas like holy stuff

God loving damn it dude this stuff was anout to hit the second page and you bump with irrelevant bullstuff. At least state how infamous I am if you're going to post in here

can you stop bumping dramas like holy stuff
this drama deserves to be bumped

God loving damn it dude this stuff was anout to hit the second page and you bump with irrelevant bullstuff. At least state how infamous I am if you're going to post in here
shut up homo

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 01:35:20 PM by Badspot »

At least state how infamous I am if you're going to post in here

wait a second

this drama deserves to be bumped

i know but hes bumped like 10 almost dead dramas

i think it's funny when people like pie crust flaunt a clearly fake Self Delete on a forum that universally hates him, then comes back months later. nothing about owning more than one account factors into it. go be a handicap somewhere else

i think it's funny when people like pie crust flaunt a clearly fake Self Delete on a forum that universally hates him, then comes back months later. nothing about owning more than one account factors into it. go be a handicap somewhere else

ouch, that's gotta sting.