Poll

/decide

yes
no

Author Topic: should the BLF be permanently deleted without warning  (Read 6267 times)

there's already a blockland forums tumblr that saves posts people make

what dumb nerd would want to run a blog like that.....

This place is a cesspool. Let it burn, and from its ashes arise the sanctity of freedom.

what dumb nerd would want to run a blog like that.....
h-haha not me

the blf is a necessary evil, it contains the greatest concentration of autism known to man

there's already a blockland forums tumblr that saves posts people make
whoever runs this tumblr knows good comedy

if u delete the forum u also delete every clan, forum game, server topic, megathread, addon, and anything relevant to the actual game that exists here

if u delete the forum u also delete every clan, forum game, server topic, megathread, addon, and anything relevant to the actual game that exists here

good

just update the game to make blockland glass a permanent feature

done

Ever heard of archiving?

if youre expecting the forums to be shutdown is it even a surprise anymore

dunno if this is a joke thread or not, but why would you want this place permanently deleted? i have little to no problem with the forum besides from a few annoying people that are very easy to ignore/choose not to read their posts.

ah nevermind i took this thread too seriously lol
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 06:21:57 PM by Defendor »

dunno if this is a joke thread or not, but why would you want this place permanently deleted? i have little to no problem with the forum besides from a few annoying people that are very easy to ignore/choose not to read their posts.

ah nevermind i took this thread too seriously lol

no this seriously a thing

I don't know how to communicate this to everyone in a way that you all understand but this is a 100% serious thread

no i like it here and i would be lost to go anywhere else, im already integrated in this little community we have
even though we have some stuffty users its to be expected rlly. but this forum has a long and close history of users so i wouldn't rlly want it to go.