Blockchip Episode 5: The autist strikes back

Author Topic: Blockchip Episode 5: The autist strikes back  (Read 12205 times)

"i dont care about what other people post therefore nobody else should"
"i can infer whatever i want from someone else's post and present it as if that's what they mean when"

"i can infer whatever i want from someone else's post and present it as if that's what they mean when"

why else would blockchip, who is well known for inciting reactions from lord tony and pretending to be a victim, post in harvest thread, inciting a reaction from lord tony, and then pretending to be a victim?

this is an absolute outrage, how dare he post in a topic
more posts??? gasp

is this that newfangled ironic handicapation

something something lord tony lol
"dont worry guys blockchip's totally changed! hes no longer obsessed with lord tony like he used to. him posting in lord tony's thread is just a strange coincidence!"

why else would blockchip, who is well known for inciting reactions from lord tony and pretending to be a victim, post in harvest thread, inciting a reaction from lord tony, and then pretending to be a victim?
hmm maybe because that's exactly what tony does too

then make a drama on tony then lol

there's a primary difference because tony doesn't go out of his way to directly provoke a singular person, he just posts and people like you just get a kick out of trying to get a response out of him

there's a primary difference because tony doesn't go out of his way to directly provoke a singular person, he just posts and people like you just get a kick out of trying to get a response out of him
You mean beyond creating a clan to single out and provoke individual people, of course?

Isn't that how this whole blockchip thing started, because tony 'harvested' him?

You mean beyond creating a clan to single out and provoke individual people, of course?

Isn't that how this whole blockchip thing started, because tony 'harvested' him?
wrong on both counts. you're on a roll here boltster
He made the harvest to be a building clan, and Blockchip just rolled into the thread and started acting handicapped, and thus was harvested

the whole blockchip thing started because blockchip is an autist and has to have the last word on everything as well as have the first strike on every single engagement with lord tony.

wrong on both counts. you're on a roll here boltster
He made the harvest to be a building clan, and Blockchip just rolled into the thread and started acting handicapped, and thus was harvested
Harvesting of course not being a mechanism to provoke someone

lol

Can I get a quick rundown on this blockchip guy?

who the forget is blockchip