Trolls

Author Topic: Trolls  (Read 2929 times)

i dont like em

muaaaaaaagh

idk zandalari trolls are pretty cool and you can play every class except paladin as a regular troll. i can see why you're sick of them though, always going on about da voodoo and all.
ur my new best friend

how do i delete a thread

@Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph is Betelgeuse the guy with no ears

yeah, trolling isn't really a cool thing anymore. Nowadays, being a troll is pretty much just being an starfish. I won't lie, when I was younger, I used to like doing that sort of thing, but as I grew older, I realized that being an starfish on the internet, or more importantly, being an starfish to people in general really isn't a wholesome or fulfilling thing to do. I find that being at least on decent terms with everyone is better and more fulfilling, then being some richard that finds enjoyment in things like spam and whatnot that brings nothing but more toxicity to this community.
And hearing stories about how trolls led furries, bronies, and people of other fandoms to Self Delete really opened my eyes on what trolling really is. Like, trolls can poke fun at furries all they want, but to the point of wanting them to commit Self Delete? I understand not all trolls are the same, but calling a furry or someone of some other fandom a derogatory term really doesn't benefit you or them in any way. It just makes you look like an ass.
Now, I am not saying we should always respect everybody on the internet, obviously when someone is posting disgusting things or being a richard, we should call them out, but when a furry or someone of some other fandom is cordial and doesn't really do anything bad, why should we have the need to insult them, or "troll" them?
Maybe I am taking this too seriously. Or maybe I should just adopt the notion that everyone on the internet should be "treated like NPC's in a video game," I don't know.

anyway, /support