rally stole my vehicle idea.

Author Topic: rally stole my vehicle idea.  (Read 6653 times)

lmao just let it die
No we're gonna remind him of this each time. He needs to know how much of a handicap he sounded when he made this dumbass post.

No we're gonna remind him of this each time. He needs to know how much of a handicap he sounded when he made this dumbass post.
lmao ik it was dumb. This is why badspot needs to add the lock feature to Drama.

Feels like 2009 all over again when dramas like these hit. You just don't see this kinda stuff anymore.

hop on the bandwagon guys and tell him hes a loving handicap!!!

hop on the bandwagon guys and tell him hes a loving handicap!!!
why do you feel the need to defend only people everyone hates

why do you always seem pissed off first of all
second of all why wont you guys just let this die

why do you always seem pissed off first of all
second of all why wont you guys just let this die

A drama thread will never die because you want it to. It lives it's own life.

A drama thread will never die because you want it to. It lives it's own life.
i mean im only saying it really has no point because originally i thought somebody was actually making the exact same vehicle as me when in reality it was just the wrecked variant of it.

i mean im only saying it really has no point because originally i thought somebody was actually making the exact same vehicle as me when in reality it was just the wrecked variant of it.

Well there you understand then. That's why it hasn't died yet. You never owned the concept of buses in blockland or the model, so you have no say in this either buddy.

but it was a different model??

is there really a loving problem with doing so? Im telling them that theres no need to stuff on the kid after whats been said

lmao ik it was dumb. This is why badspot needs to add the lock feature to Drama.
He purposefully removed it so people would have to think before posting a drama, hence why there's no edit button either

I kinda feel stupid after posting this drama. If i had known it was some joke beforehand, i wouldent really have cared much. But anyways i guess theres really not much left to state here other then the fact i should have thought before posting it.
but it was a different model??
Mine is the same model but a different texture that makes it look less beat up.
Yeah it is a pretty stupid post now when i think about it.
So uh yeah, sorry about posting this really loving dumb drama topic.

The more you ask for a thread to die, the more people will keep posting in it.
They're going to continue posting in it cause of how dumb you're acting over someone beating you to ripping a model from a game and slapping it in Blockland.