Author Topic: #freeredspy  (Read 14364 times)

i blinked and timetravelled 5 hours into the future

i've been saying this for months now but i don't have a constant searing hatred for the blf
of course you don't feel a constant state of active hatred doing something, nobody does.  but the fact remains that you have expressed a hatred for the forums in some capacity, and the only reason you stay, by your own admission,  is for a handful of people.

how hard is it to just invite those people to a discord and be done with it?  it would be much better for you, yet still you return after being banned.  so i ask again:  why come back to a forum you hate, especially after being banned from it?

What if ike is the troll
ike.... bro... you NEEDA stop trollin,
you just now realized this?
ike needs to stop being an unfunny troll
ike i cant believe ur a troll i trusted u

You know they got nothin' left when they start throwing accusations of trolling

ike only argues in good faith guys stop acting dumb

ike only argues in good faith guys stop acting dumb

Can anyone who isn't someone I quoted up there and who isn't red spy give me a convincing argument as to why we should take any of the aforementioned people seriously?

None of you post in good faith and couldn't if your life depended on it. Every time someone tries to be serious with y'all you deflect it with irony. You bitch if people ignore you. What's the end goal?

That's a whole lotta pages

notice how everyone calling ike a troll are common toxic problem users

I don't know why this thread has 14 pages. If Red Spy was banned for a week, he'll be back in 7 days and nobody will notice the difference. If he was banned permanently, he can buy another key and make a new account.

Is there some dimension to this that I'm missing?

I don't know why this thread has 14 pages.

I called a spade a spade and everyone involved in the trolling dynamic dropped their spaghetti.

I don't know why this thread has 14 pages. If Red Spy was banned for a week, he'll be back in 7 days and nobody will notice the difference. If he was banned permanently, he can buy another key and make a new account.

Is there some dimension to this that I'm missing?

exactly

notice how everyone calling ike a troll are common toxic problem users

Ike is a troll

Your argument is invalid.
just kidding I have no idea what I'm talking about