Author Topic: #freeredspy  (Read 14365 times)

Oh, so everyone saying nix got baited are all in a discord circlejerk. Gotcha

Now things make a bit more sense...

Weathernerd (otherwise known as the Third Bogdanoff twin) was testing out his powers to see if he can predict the future. It's all over now, he's already won

if you get mad at that there's obviously something you're hiding or you're scared of them.

Not even remotely true lmfao

Weathernerd (otherwise known as the Third Bogdanoff twin) was testing out his powers to see if he can predict the future. It's all over now, he's already won

So is everyone under the impression it was unlikely nix would have backed up his claims with quotes? That's not predicting the future

Oh, so everyone saying nix got baited are all in a discord circlejerk. Gotcha

Now things make a bit more sense...

it's the anti clique.....

So is everyone under the impression it was unlikely nix would have backed up his claims with quotes? That's not predicting the future

He predicted that you would say that word for word

I predict that u will... post....

There's something kind of sad about the fact that these people are coordinating such poor baiting attempts in a discord. And they're the ones trying to call nix the loser lol

Not even remotely true lmfao
Then what's stopping him from dramaing Weathernerd or installing a post blocker?

There's something kind of sad about the fact that these people are coordinating such poor baiting attempts in a discord. And they're the ones trying to call nix the loser lol
just dont throw me in that category i dont even know where they're saying this stuff

Then what's stopping him from dramaing Weathernerd or installing a post blocker?

Because post blockers are for weak losers and if he drama'd weathernerd everyone from weathernerd's loser circlejerk would stuffpost the thread into oblivion

just dont throw me in that category i dont even know where they're saying this stuff

You literally said you'd prefer trolls over any other company because they 'make more sense', you're contributing to this garbage fire whether you like it or not lmfao

it was literally just render making a bet lol

he really isn't worth a drama if you ask me
he isn't spamming research; the worst he's done is what you're basically seeing right now

even if i did make a drama,
everyone from weathernerd's loser circlejerk would stuffpost the thread into oblivion

You literally said you'd prefer trolls over any other company because they 'make more sense', you're contributing to this garbage fire whether you like it or not lmfao
probably shouldve worded that differently, what i meant was i would like trolls better than holier than thou grandstanding morons

Because post blockers are for weak losers and if he drama'd weathernerd everyone from weathernerd's loser circlejerk would stuffpost the thread into oblivion
Who would actually defend him? This imaginary clique is only united by the common idea that nix is stupid. Beachbum and everyone else in the imaginary clique don't give a stuff about this dude. Just drama him.