Which game are you most excited for?

FALLOUT 76
31 (42.5%)
THE ELDER SCROLLS IV
27 (37%)
STARFIELD
15 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: FALLOUT 76 THREAD | THE FINAL FALLOUT MEGATHREAD  (Read 41633 times)

world of warcraft overwatch and hearthstone lol
yeah and

suddenly tony loves it

now I'm not as disappointed.

everybody seems to ignore the new tes announcement at e3 though :(

unpopular opinion: F4's base building wasn't bad. What was bad is how it seemed sloppily put into the story as an obstacle for people who don't like it.

edit: here's some (most likely) FAKE NEWS
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 08:59:44 PM by Chris72003 »

edit: here's some (most likely) FAKE NEWS

>voiced protagonist is optional

What the forget do they mean by this?

>skills are back

If this rumor is true then it's a welcome one, good loving riddance to the F4 system.

>rebuilding

I don't mind the settlement building, I just want it to be more fleshed out and have some actual involvement in the game rather than just another Hearthfire DLC expack

>cutting back on side quests that are radiant

In a Bethesda game? HAH

>takes place just after the great war, so military figures are still lingering around

Hmmm... I'm not really too sure how this would all work out, given we don't really see much in the way of actual US military presence other than the Enclave and what tech was assimilated by the BoS.

>another retribution/absoultion story that is disconnected from the main character

>new enemy faction that is basically a rip of Caesar

Alright, this would make me very skeptical to hear something like this. First of all, how did the elephants survive the apocalypse, it would have to be some sort of vault that kept animals in a zoo-like environment. But why? Why go out of your way to do something like that. It sounds far too specific to be possible.

>lovecraftian god worshiping inbred rednecks

Would be cool, but still skeptical

>no supermutants

Even I could've guessed that seeing as this has to be shortly after the Great War.

>BoS not originating from Cali

Alright, so is this gonna be some sort of alternate timeline shenanigans then? Again, so oddly specific that it creates even more doubts.

as long as its not strictly player PVP then im down

Alright, this would make me very skeptical to hear something like this. First of all, how did the elephants survive the apocalypse, it would have to be some sort of vault that kept animals in a zoo-like environment. But why? Why go out of your way to do something like that. It sounds far too specific to be possible.
vault-tech is kind of loving nuts so i'd believe it

actually it is a strictly bad thing because its a modern bethesda fallout game

strong image
this is my melee only character that i just started btw
you deal a lot of damage and you can teleport using vats but im struggling with health

big important fallout news (possibly related to fallout 76)

FALLOUT 3, FALLOUT NEW VEGAS, THE ELDER SCROLLS III: MORROWIND, THE ELDER SCROLLS IV: OBLIVION, AND THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM all received updates on steamdb about 25 days ago. posible engine update to old gamebryo games or possible relation to FALLOUT 76.

it's unlikely but if bethesda actually updated oblivion and morrowind to the creation engine i'd nut.

suddenly tony loves it

Nope.

But I will say is that I am an admin on a stuffposting page about fallout.

And I told them if the game plays anything like Rust then I want them to join me and basically tear the online community apart with nothing but stuffposts.

Can you imagine rust but the dominant clan are stuffposters?