Blockchip - Literally keeping me hostage in my own thread.

Author Topic: Blockchip - Literally keeping me hostage in my own thread.  (Read 10087 times)

>When you're scared that you might be wrong so you make a drama thread to feel like you're right.

I regret formatting this post in a bad greentext but the point still stands.

I'd love someone constantly bumping my threads.

how is this loving tony / blockchip fued still going on it's been almost half a decade

a thread isn't a physical place
you can't hold someone hostage without a place to hold them
what the forget were you smoking when you wrote that title

how is this loving tony / blockchip fued still going on it's been almost half a decade

because autism never changes, even if you don't get vaccines.

jk i know you're not handicapped like you were seven years ago

Also there already exists a Blockchip drama for this exact purpose. Maybe you made this thread because you're more concerned about having your last word?

Also there already exists a Blockchip drama for this exact purpose. Maybe you made this thread because you're more concerned about having your last word?

No

I dunno, you're pretty petty.

Blockchip came out of nowhere after a year specifically just to troll in the harvest thread.

How am I being petty?

help im trapped on this bad server and cant leave
help im being held here against my will my address is 123 help

Blockchip came out of nowhere after a year specifically just to troll in the harvest thread.

How am I being petty?

One: Are you sure Blockchip was really trolling, or did you just see him and overreact? It seems more like you're provoking him, not the other way around.

Two: Check your title. You are not being held hostage, not even literally. He posts in a thread, so what? If he's actually trolling, report the incendiary post and move on. It's also petty that you made a drama about Blockchip when another drama was already made by thegoodperry. If it dropped off the first page, maybe that has something to do with the fact it isn't a big deal and you're overreacting?

It seems more like you're provoking him, not the other way around.

I didn't ask him to post in my thread.

Check your title. You are not being held hostage, not even literally. ?

k

*checks it*

I like how half the arguments are over the semantics about the title

:nes: