Blockchip - Literally keeping me hostage in my own thread.

Author Topic: Blockchip - Literally keeping me hostage in my own thread.  (Read 10091 times)

I like how half the arguments are over the semantics about the title

:nes:

It's not just that, it's just most of us know to start walking away from the issue or start reporting him if you feel he's honestly bothering you that much.

most of us know to start walking away from the issue

Tell me how do you walk away from a literal hostage situation?

$1.99 and ill try to think hard enough to come up with another idea

I like how half the arguments are over the semantics about the title

:nes:

Tell me how do you walk away from a literal hostage situation?

A bit contradictory, no?

I didn't ask him to post in my thread.

Your thread isn't a private kool kids klub where only the hottest of kids can post. This is a public forum, if you haven't noticed, and so long as that post button is there, he can post. If you think he's being incendiary, just report it to Badspot. Don't like people you dislike posting in your threads? Well, tough stuff for you.

Please elaborate on how the previous comments i quoted from you don't contradict themselves, i don't seem to understand.

Your thread isn't a private kool kids klub where only the hottest of kids can post. This is a public forum, if you haven't noticed, and so long as that post button is there, he can post. If you think he's being incendiary, just report it to Badspot. Don't like people you dislike posting in your threads? Well, tough stuff for you.
If this is a public forum, tony has every right to post about it here. You're basically criticizing his post and then saying 'you arent allowed to criticize posts because this is a public forum' so you're contradicting yourself.

If this is a public forum, everyone has the right to post, and everyone has the right to complain about those posts, so and so. Saying 'its a public forum stop complaining' is hypocritical because you're complaining about his own posts. So please, stop telling tony that its a public forum and all this other bullstuff. The drama section exists for a reason.

Please elaborate on how the previous comments i quoted from you don't contradict themselves, i don't seem to understand.
He's saying people are arguing over semantics. You basically argue with him over the semantics of the word literal, then say he's contradicting himself, but its actually you simply proving him right. Case in point is what its called

If this is a public forum, tony has every right to post about it here. You're basically criticizing his post and then saying 'you arent allowed to criticize posts because this is a public forum' so you're contradicting yourself.

If this is a public forum, everyone has the right to post, and everyone has the right to complain about those posts, so and so. Saying 'its a public forum stop complaining' is hypocritical because you're complaining about his own posts. So please, stop telling tony that its a public forum and all this other bullstuff. The drama section exists for a reason.

Uh, no. I never meant to say "this is a public forum so stop complaining". What I meant to say was "this is a public forum so blockchip has the right to post in your thread as long as that post button is there and it works". I'm sorry if you misinterpreted it that way, but that's not what I meant.

Uh, no. I never meant to say "this is a public forum so stop complaining". What I meant to say was "this is a public forum so blockchip has the right to post in your thread as long as that post button is there and it works". I'm sorry if you misinterpreted it that way, but that's not what I meant.
Everyone knows he has the right to post in tony's thread. But decisions have consequences. Tony has the right to complain about blockchip.

Uh, no. I never meant to say "this is a public forum so stop complaining".
This is a public forum. Don't like people you dislike posting in your threads? Well, tough stuff for you.

Damn Tony is annoyed? Tony is complaining?????? Man that Really Sucks for That Guy I really Feel Bad for Him

Everyone knows he has the right to post in tony's thread. But decisions have consequences. Tony has the right to complain about blockchip.

Yeah, Tony has the right to complain about Blockchip. But he's not allowed to try and ban him from participating in threads if he hasn't even started anything. The post you quoted of me being "hypocritical" is the exact thing I defended in my previous post, in that you may have misinterpreted it but the point is that while he's allowed to complain about Blockchip, Blockchip can still post in the Harvest thread if he wants to and Tony has to deal with it or just find a way to get him banned again.