Blockchip - Literally keeping me hostage in my own thread.

Author Topic: Blockchip - Literally keeping me hostage in my own thread.  (Read 9672 times)

He's saying people are arguing over semantics. You basically argue with him over the semantics of the word literal, then say he's contradicting himself, but its actually you simply proving him right. Case in point is what its called

Let me clarify; I meant to suggest his thought process on the problem is contradictory.
The way that he is coming across to me, is that he's acting as if he has no other solution than to start a drama on blockchip to resolve the problem.

What i meant to suggest is that it's silly to get upset when if he sincerely had a problem with blockchip he could just report him and move on or just ignore him.
I found the phrase "Blockchip-Literally keeping me hostage in my own thread" to be somewhat of an exaggeration and if tony really had an issue, could PM blockchip and clear up the issue privately, or just say in a drama that blockchip was bothering him him.

Yeah, Tony has the right to complain about Blockchip. But he's not allowed to try and ban him from participating in threads if he hasn't even started anything. The post you quoted of me being "hypocritical" is the exact thing I defended in my previous post, in that you may have misinterpreted it but the point is that while he's allowed to complain about Blockchip, Blockchip can still post in the Harvest thread if he wants to and Tony has to deal with it or just find a way to get him banned again.
Or he can make a drama here complaining about it. That's pretty much an option, and its the reason why this entire board exists

What i meant to suggest is that it's silly to get upset when if he sincerely had a problem with blockchip he could just report him and move on or just ignore him.
I found the phrase "Blockchip-Literally keeping me hostage in my own thread" to be somewhat of an exaggeration and if tony really had an issue, could PM blockchip and clear up the issue privately, or just say in a drama that blockchip was bothering him him.

I've been here for about 10 years. what you said doesn't mean stuff and never will, since these forums have never been professional and won't change anytime soon.

People here aren't in that mindset, and it should be clear as day.

I can't go and message pie crust "hey stop loving dogs you're offending me"
that's not how it works here.

Or he can make a drama here complaining about it. That's pretty much an option, and its the reason why this entire board exists

It feels like you keep misinterpreting my posts to make me continue arguing.

>52k
i can confirm green blockhead has been here for 10 years

i can confirm green blockhead has been here for 10 years

good contribution quoting someone and adding nothing to it :D

GOTEM

thanks fam