Blockchip - Literally keeping me hostage in my own thread.

Author Topic: Blockchip - Literally keeping me hostage in my own thread.  (Read 9935 times)

A constant need for him to have the last word in my own topic.

if you think i'm trying to get a reaction why on earth would you think giving me exactly that is the right thing to do
also if i was trying to get a reaction wouldn't i post something provocative or inflammatory instead of just

you don't need to use the word "literally" if what you're saying can't be interpreted metaphorically
it's redundant

sir this is a christian clan please mind your language

you still haven't explained why you think giving me attention is the best way to get me to stop doing this when you think i'm only doing this for attention

are you just trying to get the last word at this point

well yeah i wonder that too considering he isn't posting about the clan itself

it still makes absolutely no sense that he'd respond to me if he thinks the only reason i'm here is to look for a response and he still hasn't addressed that

Type up something really fast then lock it.

Type up something really fast then lock it.
thats what tony normally does when he's wrong i dont think you need to tell him to do it

lmao hostage in your own thread?

Okay, a user being a friend within a thread I can understand.
But how the forget can he keep you hostage in a forums thread?
Either stop posting in your thread for a while or lock it.
Or even better yet, use a different word than hostage, because unless he's somehow got you at gun point in his home, then your definition of hostage is screwed up.

blockchip has me at gunpoint in his home

Or even better yet, use a different word than hostage

Okay blockchip.

you don't need to use the word "hostage" if what you're saying can't be interpreted metaphorically

He literally has me hostage.

L   I   T   E   R   A   L   L    Y

The funny part is that at one point he had a leg to stand on, but now people can't stand him and think Tony is alright