If you were in charge of the next Blockland Update topic, what would you add?

Author Topic: If you were in charge of the next Blockland Update topic, what would you add?  (Read 6853 times)

v3142567
-more options in the player appearance options
-ability to teleport to a certain coordinate on the google earth map i mentioned earlier
-more default gamemodes
-make an option for a kid-freindly server (no cursing or anything inapropriate.)
-more default vehicles (no not mine because i dont want badspot to get sued by ubisoft)
-brick making is now easier with an in-game gui where you can either make a brick from scratch or import a 3d model in OBJ,DTS,FBX or 3DS format to use as your brick.
-maps added back and there is also a map-making gui that also allows you to make a map from scratch or import a 3d model. you can also import models to use as props/objects in your map you make from scratch.
-make the fill can and new dup default
-photorealistic skys and shaders improved.

-i would make a poll in which the community could decide what addon they'd like to see become default in the game (with the creator's permission)

-fix up the avatar customization stuff

-add some new doors and bricks

-fix up the default colorset

-add more bot customization and models

-make it easier for newbies to make addons

-add interiors and forget shaders

allow any brick to spawn vehicles, play music, instead of specific ones
better vehicle physics with gears, sounds, grip, damage, etc.
lots of addons, too many to list, should become default (to name a few: newduplicator, 1randombrickpack (or really any good brickpack), glass, custom vehicle support, most of filipe1020’s and theturtorn’s vehicles, rally’s attack heli, technical, gore, vehicle events, etc.)
ingame addon creator, with vehicle creator, brick creator, playertype creator, particle effect creator, and weapon/tool creator. any script mods will be made with a scratch-like ui (like Scratch for Blockland) and you can edit any of the other things with the scratch ui (or by just coding by hand of course) instead of using their creators. maybe there would be a ui designer too if you wanted to make a ui for an addon
better colorset support, custom/personal colors saved clientside, and more fx

all of this will probably require some sort of huge backend rethink that will take a year but forget it a man can dream

allow any brick to spawn vehicles, play music, instead of specific ones
u know u can just make music bricks and vehicle spawns invisible right

u know u can just make music bricks and vehicle spawns invisible right
not my point

I would unrestrict fxDtsBrickData.brickFile so it can be changed while the server is running so I can release brick tessellation 2.0.

developer that cares about the game