Tekari's Fort wars - admin abuse

Author Topic: Tekari's Fort wars - admin abuse  (Read 3565 times)

The server was closing. Everyone was messing around.

If you're going to get all technical about this and say that's no excuse, then let me get technical too. Rule 1 prevents spawnkilling, which you admitted to by cluster bombing my spawnroom. You also are constantly starting drama and harassing other players, which others can attest to, so if you're ready to get really technical I should also issue a two day-long ban accordingly.
i never harassed anyone??
what the hell are you on about harassment for? that's incorrect.
also it wasn't ;spawn kill;, you had a long enough time to weaponize yourself and fight but no you afk'd

the only bad thing about this server is one of the admins, debt. he never does stuff. I don't have logs but if you tell him something is broken or needs to be fix he doesn't do stuff even if everybody on the server is crying. I mean, he could be doing stuff and I'm just missing it.

But for what the drama is actually about, /nosupport.

Even if this was an actual problem there's absolutely no reason to make a drama over something so small and insignificant that can be talked out.

the only bad thing about this server is one of the admins, debt. he never does stuff. I don't have logs but if you tell him something is broken or needs to be fix he doesn't do stuff even if everybody on the server is crying. I mean, he could be doing stuff and I'm just missing it.

But for what the drama is actually about, /nosupport.
I took care of Debt yesterday.

even tho kicks are hardly worth anything, randomly kicking players regardless of if its a joke or not is annoying and i would /support if it wasnt a spawnkill (wasnt there so idk)

I took care of Debt yesterday.
has it paid off?

Even if this was an actual problem there's absolutely no reason to make a drama over something so small and insignificant that can be talked out.

yeah except when people talk to you, you either instantly dismiss them or ignore them until they pester you enough??
you've done this to one of my friend's multiple times on your rps and such
so why would I /ever/ talk to you about this when it is extremely likely to just be dismissed and ignored?

yeah except when people talk to you, you either instantly dismiss them or ignore them until they pester you enough??
you've done this to one of my friend's multiple times on your rps and such
so why would I /ever/ talk to you about this when it is extremely likely to just be dismissed and ignored?
I never said talk to me. You should be talking to Mebt. If you DM me I'll even give you his Discord tag. This is his server, he owns it, and as said before I don't technically have any administrative power. I only step in if somebody's doing something blatantly wrong, such as spamming missles. Again, this was all a joke that you're overreacting to.

I never said talk to me. You should be talking to Mebt. If you DM me I'll even give you his Discord tag. This is his server, he owns it, and as said before I don't technically have any administrative power. I only step in if somebody's doing something blatantly wrong, such as spamming missles. Again, this was all a joke that you're overreacting to.
yeah well I'm sorry for the over-reaction but you should be able to understand it when I dislike it when I am kicked twice for a ;joke;

yeah well I'm sorry for the over-reaction but you should be able to understand it when I dislike it when I am kicked twice for a ;joke;
You should be able to understand that you shouldnt drama everyone

You should be able to understand that you shouldnt drama everyone
then tell that to everyone else who does it while you're at it then
your post doesn't help anything but cause more drama

dude you should delete this, i'm not sure that red spy wants his real life pictures leaked on the internet

dude you should delete this, i'm not sure that red spy wants his real life pictures leaked on the internet

what does he have to do with anything lmfao

talk about a grudge hahahaha