Author Topic: Whats your favorite GTA game?  (Read 1193 times)

san andreas because it's legendary

and still popular after 14 years

gta 4 exclusively for the physics engine

I like the setting of Vice City a lot. San Andreas ghetto theme gets cringey for me.

I liked the 1st installment when I was young, many great memories of visits at my cousins. It was the most gruesome game I had ever experienced back then, being very graphic and the gun sounds and npc screams frightened me. Sometimes you came across some kind of conga line of identical people I recall, that you were supposed to mow down with your car simultaneously to get extra credit. Gruesome, but very memorable.

Also played the 2nd game multiplayer with my brothers as a sort of tag game. The level design was very neat and contained car jumping challenges.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 05:20:28 PM by Ladle »

I think everyone's favorite has got to be the Ballad of King Tony

Honestly I gotta say GTA IV, I really liked Niko as a character and the story surrounding him

gta 4 is probably objectively better than gta 5 but i like 5 more because the vehicle physics aren't as unrealistic (although they still suck richard)
i played gta 3 when i was like 7 years old, that might be my top favourite only because of the cheat codes

gta 4 is probably objectively better than gta 5 but i like 5 more because the vehicle physics aren't as unrealistic (although they still suck richard)
i played gta 3 when i was like 7 years old, that might be my top favourite only because of the cheat codes

lol, hot wheel cars are more "realistic". at least cars in gta 4 are weighed fine.