Author Topic: Working on a new Racing Game concept  (Read 3083 times)

If you were following the 3D Models topic lately, I've been posting some car models that follows the same principle
undefined(View in 3D)

Basicly they share the same chassis, but the body can can swapped, it's based on the ChoroQ series of games (Or specifically the game Road Trip Adventure for the Ps2, it's the american version search it up) I'll be posting more info here once I get to it.

Possible features:

- Simple customization, like change the engine, tires, steering and other parts to improve your car.
- Varied selection of tracks to choose from, some of them requires to use specific parts to perform well, for example off-road tracks requires a off-road tire, tracks with a lot of tight turns requires a faster steering and more acceleration, and so on.
- Open world maps, with the addition of shops to buy new car bodies, parts and change the paint.
- Shops like Body Shop, Parts Shop and Paint Shop, very simple and straightforward.
- Since you don't buy separate cars but bodies based on them, the body shop will have a list separating each car body from it's respective country and type, for example the dark blue car on the top there is a Russian Sedan Body, a number will follow it to organize.
Other features will be mentioned once I get around to it.

I plan to use Unreal Engine 4 to make this happen, if you're interested to help in the programming side, feel free to contact me.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 11:32:04 AM by Filipe »

broom broom, going to race the most longest track i ever heard.

heck yea

u captured their style with the cars very nicely, they're cute c:

So is this like a reworking of your other concept, Autoworld?

So is this like a reworking of your other concept, Autoworld?
Not precisely, they have similar ideas but Autoworld would be a lot more complicated to do.

I've seen your projects come and go, you should really make a functioning prototype before making models.

these models look a loooot like gadget racers...
best PS2 game IMO

best PS2 game IMO
this is objectively correct

best PS2 game IMO
Yea you'd be correct

Penny Racers, Gadget Racers, Road Trip, etc. are the localizations overseas for the games in the Choro Q series which is based on.

Yea you'd be correct

Penny Racers, Gadget Racers, Road Trip, etc. are the localizations overseas for the games in the Choro Q series which is based on.
oh stuff i didnt even read choro Q
mb

Why do people like racing games you can easily do it irl and its even more fun. only good thing about racing games is you dont die if your crash into something then in real life you prob will