what do you guys wanna talk about

Author Topic: what do you guys wanna talk about  (Read 2455 times)

What do you guys wanna talk about? Just wanted to make a thread to see where the topic lands.

I'll start off by listing some of my favorite things.

My favorite cheese is Colby Jack
My favorite color is orange, but i generally like all shades of orange.
My favorite movie is Treasure planet

My favorite games: (at the momment) Tom clancy's rainbow six siege, Tom clancy's ghost recon: wildlands; Any game from "the behemoth" (https://www.thebehemoth.com/),
Loco Roco 1 & 2, LittleBigPlanet 1-3, Blockland, Starbound, Garry's Mod, and Ninja Gaiden on the xbox. ( Also some more games from the consoles i listed in favorites)

My favorite band: Diablo swing orchestra
My favorite plants: Cacti
My favorite soft drink: Vanilla Coke
My favorite sweets: Peanut butter cookies  (the soft kind, not the solid Frisbee peanut discs that schools give out for lunch) and the pumpkin pastries they have in fall by little debbie
My favorite internet browser: Google Chrome (because of the add-ons)
My favorite actor: Jack black
My favorite holiday: Halloween (because i think the original costumes i see on occasion are really neat)
My favorite food: Chili cheese fries
My favorite planet: Jupiter
My favorite weather: Warm and Rainy or Stormy
My favorite type of geography: Oases
My favorite state: Texas
My favorite chat client: Discord
My favorite genres of games: Open-world / Sandbox / FPS or TPS
My favorite artist: Jean-Michel Basquiat
My favorite animals: Frogs
My favorite pokemon: Polywag, Polywhirl, Polywrath, Ghastly, Haunter, Gengar, Umbreon, Yveltal, Buizel, and Stoutland.
My favorite sea creatures: Crustaceans, Dragon eels, and Squids
My favorite fruits: Pumpkins and Strawberries
My favorite season: Fall
My favorite shoes: Converse
My favorite consoles: Nintendo switch, PS3, Nintendo 3ds, PsVita, PsP, Xbox360, Xbox, Gamecube, Dreamcast, and the Gameboy Advance
My favorite websites: Newgrounds, BLF, X Genstudios, AdventureQuest, and Youtube
My favorite type of Mythology: Egpytian
My favorite calculator (no one probably cares but this calculator has saved my ass in class too many times to count):  Ti-84 plus c silver edition
My favorite operator from rainbow six siege: Montagne
My favorite character from overwatch: Roadhog
My favorite card game: Blackjack
My favorite type of gun: Revolvers
My favorite dinosaurs: Triceratops
My favorite tv shows: The office, misfits (from netflix: My favorite character was nathan), The eric andre show, China Illinois
My favorite animes: Parasyte the maxim and Trigun
My favorite subject: English
My favorite person in history: Ghandi
My favorite song: "DJ Shadow - Horror Show feat. Danny Brown" Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp6Y1LaLMGs
My favorite cartoons: Dexter's laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Regular Show, Teen Titans, Foster's home for imaginary friends, Samurai Jack, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Hey Arnold, Danny Phantom, CatDog, Ren and Stimpy (Nick version, not the spike version)
My favorite genre of music: I tend to like most genres of music

also My favorite youtuber: neil cicierega
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:16:04 AM by caxto »

Big fan of those shows on cartoon network and nick also I remember going on xgen studios a lot playing stick rpg. Playing that led me to discover stick page and spend countless hours on there during elementary school.

Hmm a big list of things to talk about...

Let's talk about The Blockland Forum.

my favorite cheese is coon

Hmm a big list of things to talk about...

Let's talk about The Blockland Forum.
the blockland forum can be a relatively calm and nice place or chaotic and unpleasant

let's talk about grown up music.

Why are hosting companies for blockland always shady or covert in a way that you don't notice them? I'd expect them to be plastered everywhere on the stubs of topics and stuff like any gmod forum.

let's talk about grown up music.

gotta wait til my mom goes 2 bed -__-

how we can make these forums a better place for you and for me and the entire human race

Why are hosting companies for blockland always shady or covert in a way that you don't notice them? I'd expect them to be plastered everywhere on the stubs of topics and stuff like any gmod forum.
i dont really know much about this kind of stuff, someone else might know however

how we can make these forums a better place for you and for me and the entire human race
colby jack cheese, chili cheese fries, peanut butter cookies, and a day to hang out with jack black