someone brought a gun to my school

Author Topic: someone brought a gun to my school  (Read 5315 times)

I get it now. Guns aren't evil, kids are evil.
I mean even if you're being ironic, you're not wrong :cookieMonster:

ban any fast-firing gun, they are only really made to kill.
shotguns should only be given to people with registered / verified hunting licenses, and probably some vows to the police force that you will not under any circumstance use this gun for harming of human beings
pistols are okay, honestly. smaller, weaker non-lethal pistols that have like 1-3 shots per clip should be allowed in a public space for self defense.
thats my opinion though so what do i know

I don't think you should ban guns though?

anyone who says "guns are too easily accessible" wants to ban guns

ban any fast-firing gun, they are only really made to kill.
pistols are okay, honestly

??????

anyone who says "guns are too easily accessible" wants to ban guns
There's a whole heap of stuff that can be tried before getting to that sort of extreme

Like why aren't universal background checks a thing yet?

edit:
that and I would abolish the NRA. It's a toxic organisation that has a vested interest in preventing any sort of progress in preventing gun violence.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 05:47:34 PM by Darryl McKoy »

ban any fast-firing gun, they are only really made to kill
You know guns are designed to kill... right?

pistols are okay, honestly. smaller, weaker non-lethal pistols that have like 1-3 shots per clip should be allowed in a public space for self defense.
Since you said smaller, and weaker, I'm going to assume you're referring to calibers such as 22lr. You realize if you shoot 40 grains of lead at someone at over a thousand feet per second its going to be lethal. Again, guns are designed in nature to kill. Also 1-3 rounds in a magazine? But a shotgun that can hold 8 rounds in the tubular magazine is okay? What about magazine fed shotguns like the 590M that can accept 20 round magazines?

There's a whole heap of stuff that can be tried before getting to that sort of extreme

Like why aren't universal background checks a thing yet?
they are. i asked you on the previous page if you were aware of them and you even acknowledged them. what is your issue?

hell, the NRA are the ones who got the NICS into place, so this
It's a toxic organisation that has a vested interest in preventing any sort of progress in preventing gun violence.
is blatantly false
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 06:27:06 PM by Ragequit »

they are. i asked you on the previous page if you were aware of them and you even acknowledged them. what is your issue?
You're talking about universal background checks? I was of the understanding that they're not in place, given the private sale loophole still exists?

imagine if non-lethal guns or even non lethal ammo existed

wait holy stuff they do who would have thought

Yeah, a pepper ball will totally stop someone who has a lethal weapon coming at you. Look at videos of police shootings, theres a reason they are shot so much.

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/wwEGif0.png[/img]
yeah except that thing is now a target gun instead of self defense or hunting if the gun was a rifle

look all im saying is Riddler was right

simple just replace all the real guns with fake ones

You're talking about universal background checks? I was of the understanding that they're not in place, given the private sale loophole still exists?
private sales don't require a background check, but just because it isn't required doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  even then, it's the only scenario in which background checks aren't required. most private transactions are gifts and traded guns anyway

i'm sure the schizo honor student is gonna use a pepperball gun instead of his dad's glock because he wants to play fair with everyone else
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 07:01:55 PM by Ragequit »