Author Topic: someone brought a gun to my school  (Read 5317 times)

ok so kids bring guns to my school all the time lol

guns are pretty expensive dude. a black market gun is considerably more expensive
you don't think they'd be robbing people, peddling more drugs, and suckin richard for gun money?

the guy's a tall, skinny pusillanimous individual baby
forget ive been made

guns are power, criminals wold acquire them any way possible. banned or not.

you don't think they'd be robbing people, peddling more drugs, and suckin richard for gun money?
nope, cus they're doing all of that for drug money

op is a idiot just bring a gun on the same day he shoots it up and shoot him and drop your weapon and surrender then you become a hero

did he bring a boomstick hawhahwhahwhhawhhawhw

did he bring a boomstick hawhahwhahwhhawhhawhw
as much as i want this joke to be good
its probably a assault rifle or a pistol I don't know of many honor students that used shotguns because of the reloading part if they wanted to go for brutal they would use a shotgun but if they wanted the highest k/d they wouldn't use a shotgun because it takes longer to reload

they wouldn't use a shotgun because it takes longer to reload
You can get box mag fed shotguns, with like 20 round mags
The issue is that 12 gauge shells are significantly larger than pistol or small caliber rifle cartridges.

The determining factor is concealability. Most shooters either grab a pistol for that reason, or they say "I want to use what that other guy used" and grab an AR-15.
(Fun fact: the Parkland shooter used 10 round mags specifically because of concealability. And yet March For Our Lives is still pushing to "prohibit the sale of high-capacity magazines such as the ones the shooter [used] at our school" because forget research and correct facts, right? Why have that when we can have bullstuff propaganda instead?)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 09:58:24 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

When I was a sophomore in highschool, some kid thought it would be a good idea to bring a gun to school for "a music video".  He was really unstable and apparently he had been bullied during his lunch period.  The entire school knew about it the next day and they dragged him out of last period, and sent him to a psych ward

so? that doesn't have any bearing on me thinking they're too available
the problem with your argument is that you're shifting the blame for the issue from the perpetrator to the tool. scapegoat fallacy.
i'm willing to bet that, for example, you would not call vehicular homicides a "car problem", but as a people problem.
that is the real issue here and it always has been. people are evil. guns are not.

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/18/bayside-high-student-charged-after-bringing-gun-school/527331002/

FYI: The kid buys coke from his dad and is also doing meth. The guy's a tall, skinny pusillanimous individual baby that got butt-hurt after he lost a fight in The Compound and then started carrying a gun.

I didn't even know about this until I got home and my parents asked me about it, because the school had called them. I guess they didn't tell any students because they didn't want them to panic.

Now I know where you live and your approximate age.
Be careful, a stalker could use this info...

Now I know where you live and your approximate age.
Be careful, a stalker could use this info...
You're twelve.