Author Topic: someone brought a gun to my school  (Read 5147 times)

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/18/bayside-high-student-charged-after-bringing-gun-school/527331002/

FYI: The kid buys coke from his dad and is also doing meth. The guy's a tall, skinny pusillanimous individual baby that got butt-hurt after he lost a fight in The Compound and then started carrying a gun.

I didn't even know about this until I got home and my parents asked me about it, because the school had called them. I guess they didn't tell any students because they didn't want them to panic.

The kid buys coke from his dad
bitch can't even give him some freebies? damn.........

And this is why such easy access to guns is an issue

if only the teachers had guns they could've shot and killed him like he deserves

get rid of school and there'll never be another school shooting

bitch can't even give him some freebies? damn.........
according to some dude at school, his parents have sold him out more than once when he forgeted up.

get rid of school and there'll never be another school shooting
i second this notion

The kid buys coke from his dad and is also doing meth

I don't know call me crazy but something tells me it's a parenting problem

it's a culture problem

It can't be both?

"and this is why such easy access to guns is an issue"
yes because someone would absolutely not smuggle guns from a secret black market or otherwise... no thats just impossible....
what? shootings in london, even though they have banned guns? no no no just ignore it....

"and this is why such easy access to guns is an issue"
yes because someone would absolutely not smuggle guns from a secret black market or otherwise... no thats just impossible....
uh yeah, literally, this 16 year old child is not going to get guns from the black market

uh yeah, literally, this 16 year old child is not going to get guns from the black market
good thing his parents are crazy

good thing his parents are crazy
meth heads are also not going to get guns from the black market

well it's not like he obtained it legally

it's a culture problem
well, it's probably likely the kid god the gun from his dad, either his dad gave it to him, or his dad didn't secure it properly and the kid stole it
either way, if the dad is a drug dealer/addict, then he can't legally have a firearm