PAYDAY 2 Megathread v2: Spring Break

Author Topic: PAYDAY 2 Megathread v2: Spring Break  (Read 6744 times)

PAYDAY 2™ is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains - as they descend on Washington DC for an epic crime spree.

The new CRIMENET network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts, and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to big league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY. While in DC, why not participate in the local community, and run a few political errands?

Up to four friends co-operate on the hits, and as the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal comes a new character customization and crafting system that lets crews build and customize their own guns and gear.

PLAYERS:
torin
Boo Kirby
Marios
16-Bit
The GI of MA
TheScout
Ahoy
Kidalex
hootaloo
datiel12
limerick
JumboMuffin

op is shamelessly stolen from the last thread (and from facepunch) so shoutout to whoever madei t
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 12:27:34 PM by torin³ »

have to say...greatest game of all time

every time this megathread is made i get to brag i love it

probably got like 30 hours its ok

i got 79 hours and i might get back into it

day 1 is out, new stealth only heist with a flashlight melee that works, also old night vision masks work too now

heist is the same map as hoxton breakout day 2 but in a completely different area, its kinda hard but its fun
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 03:55:13 PM by torin³ »

new lines for chains and duke in the safehouse, a new skeptic hacker character is introduced with his own website, and the devs are posting memes and gifs of snipers teabagging in the subreddit. what the forget is going on

yeah its obvious hacker is joy

the plan has finally come to fruition

day 3, more achievements (yay), new milestones and a new safe + mega duke mask

that 1000 achievement milestone is loving wild. is it only for the event or is it permanent

that 1000 achievement milestone is loving wild. is it only for the event or is it permanent
permanent