Net Neutrality Ends April 27th

Author Topic: Net Neutrality Ends April 27th  (Read 13889 times)

ATT had to be split up into what is now Verizon, ATT Inc. and  CenturyLink due to being a monopoly and Microsoft lost it's case and profits because of being a monopoly. Any ISP doing this stuff won't last long if a smaller ISP not abusing net neutrality sues them, as the entire god damn jury will vote Yes to splitting them.
A smaller ISP wouldn't dare sue a Titan because that would mean Certain Death for not only the company but their personal economic situation, even if they win the lawsuit they lose in the long run.

I agree that we shouldn't have to live in a country where NN is Needed, but it was put in place because there was no way to bring down the Local Duopolies in select areas across the country. Most places in the U.S. you have an ultimatum in internet choices, stuff internet at a decent price, or decent internet at a stuff price, without NN it will eventually become, Hellhole internet at an acceptable price, or good internet at unacceptable prices.

This will also inadvertently forget over anyone who isn't an alt-left extremist dipstuff, since the handicapped people who say that stuff will be the overwhelming majority of people controling what ISPs do and don't ban, block etc.

I forsee a lot of "[ISPCompanyNameHere] Blocks ALT-RIGHT website [InsertAnyWebsiteHere] from access through their service."

Most of the website banning isn't going to be an economic choice it's going to be a political choice to give in to the MSM masters, and only when they see a title like "Comcast to block Alt-Right website "Youtube" either the people or titan companies will cause an issue and we will see either a return to form with another NN or an end to these Controlled Duopolies.

as a boy from canadia:
lol

i'd go to the canadian immigration site to leave because of this
if my loving isp wouldnt block it tomorrow
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 10:52:22 AM by Darth C3P0² »

i'd go to the canadian immigration site to leave because of this
if my loving isp wouldnt block it tomorrow
this is literally 1984 guys we are forgetED

"I wasn't alive when the holocaust happened, so I don't really think a second one could be that bad."

That's one of the worst brown townogies I've heard in a while

Try going back and reading my post again

guys if all the mainstream online games go offline because of this

we can always play GTASAMP

I can't believe the entire internet is being shut down tomorrow. We've got to do something, reddit.

its me . limerick (from the future). me and my team of cyber-assasssians killed agit pie in 2333 while he was resting in his hiernation tube. net nuettrality is back
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its me . limerick (from the future). me and my team of cyber-assasssians killed agit pie in 2333 while he was resting in his hiernation tube. net nuettrality is back
WE DID IT REDDIT!

he sleeps because bernie lost.

Bernie will never be president and NO he cannot still win this.

stuff like this thread is why people are turning into loving centrists.
It's like you can only have Opinion A or Opinion B.

In this case A is: Suck it up, it wont' be back that bad.
and case B is: ITS forgetIN' ARMAGEDDON!

and its not that people mostly hold these opinions, its the people who are on Side A or Side B Throw the opposing sides argument out the window to
over simplify with a Case A or Case B Scenario.

If you loving aborted autist hiveminds had any brain cells left in between you two you would realise that there is a problem, not an end of the world scenario problem
and not a "Nothings gonna happen" problem, a realistic non-tinfoil hat/finger in ears going 'Lalalalala' scenario.

This will forget over everyone, not "netflix users" or "redditors"

But anyone who will be deemed to have the "Wrong Opinion" will be be used to pitch a fit to the ISPs until they shut down their loving website/pressure media titans to shut down their page and ban them. Doesn't matter who will be in power when it happens, it will happen eventually.

Have some loving foresight.