Net Neutrality Ends April 27th

Author Topic: Net Neutrality Ends April 27th  (Read 13597 times)

All I can see from this is that you and your unholy circle-jerk trinity see a post I make, post "Autism" and call it a day.

i think the point is that you're spending too much effort trying to send a message to someone that could give less than a stuff

in any case i'm not exactly sure what would the point of discussing this be other than if there's something that could be done by tomorrow, otherwise it'd just be an exchange of feelings, which i would understand given the importance of the internet as it is

you and your unholy circle-jerk trinity
what did he mean by this

All I can see from this is that you and your unholy circle-jerk trinity see a post I make, post "Autism" and call it a day.
??????

I thought it was gone already?

Step back guys, the economics genius is going to lecture us on how markets work!

hows your day going ike

everyone knows deregulating a market makes the market stuffty, right?
I don't think anyone on the planet is saying "net neutrality will make ISPs more money", the point of regulation is to protect citizens, not to make the corporations more money

Deregulation of this sort of infrastructure will only ever lead to stuffty customer outcomes imo

Australia doesn't have any Net Neutrality laws. Do ISPs forget you over? Or do you have other laws that prevent that?
yes
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 04:14:05 PM by Darryl McKoy »

Deregulation of this sort of infrastructure will only ever lead to stuffty customer outcomes imo

Australia doesn't have any Net Neutrality laws. Do ISPs forget you over? Or do you have other laws that prevent that?

yes
That's just how it is on this bitch of an earth
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 04:16:39 PM by Verification »

[imag]https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.448873384.6157/sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u2.png[/img]
why even post