Author Topic: Net Neutrality Ends April 27th  (Read 13808 times)

ATT had to be split up into what is now Verizon, ATT Inc. and  CenturyLink due to being a monopoly and Microsoft lost it's case and profits because of being a monopoly. Any ISP doing this stuff won't last long if a smaller ISP not abusing net neutrality sues them, as the entire god damn jury will vote Yes to splitting them.
What could they be sued for?

What could they be sued for?
Overcharging and the antitrust law most likely.

Overcharging and the antitrust law most likely.
I doubt either of those will occur, especially with a sympathetic FCC.

I doubt either of those will occur, especially with a sympathetic FCC.
the lobbying will be too great because no one besides the owners of the companies will enjoy it

the lobbying will be too great because no one besides the owners of the companies will enjoy it
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying the lobbying against the ISPs will be significant because of the increase in prices?

i like how d is acting like this is a good thing just because of it being discussed on reddit lol
(I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY OP forget)

I thought this happened months ago

I'm for net neutrality but honestly having never suffered before it came along I'm not really concerned anymore

Here's hoping I won't have to eat my words

I thought this happened months ago
I'm for net neutrality but honestly having never suffered before it came along I'm not really concerned anymore
Here's hoping I won't have to eat my words
"I wasn't alive when the holocaust happened, so I don't really think a second one could be that bad."

"I wasn't alive when the holocaust happened, so I don't really think a second one could be that bad."
what. like i see what youre saying but these issues are barely brown townogous

what. like i see what youre saying but these issues are barely brown townogous
listen, the amount of times Godwin's law is invoked on these forums on a daily basis, it's pointless to try and fight it anymore

enjoy this image if net neutrality is dead.

imagine being so pampered you compare deregulation to literal ethnic genocide

......it's tomorrow nothing happened

about time god damn

its me . limerick (from the future). me and my team of cyber-assasssians killed agit pie in 2333 while he was resting in his hiernation tube. net nuettrality is back