Soviet Narwhal (BL_ID: 41761) - Absolute loving starfish

Author Topic: Soviet Narwhal (BL_ID: 41761) - Absolute loving starfish  (Read 9420 times)

Soviet Narwhal
                                                                                Written by SwiftHyena2593

Soviet Narwhal, the biggest bitch who beats them all. Bigger than any bitch in our universe.

Ah, Soviet Narwhal, who doesn't love their daily dosage of him? The one that thinks he's all hip and cool because he harasses people because they like something he doesn't or because they play a game on low graphics. Or maybe literally starts a huge argument over their Steam avatar or tries his hardest to control your who your friends are?
Yep, Thats our freind, Narwhal!

He is a jackass who thinks he rules the world. He also still rambles about stuff from months ago. Honestly, i just cannot stand this guy anymore.

Down below, we got some photos of the wild Soviet Narwhal provided by National Geographic. And even a Steam chat log i saved! Also forgot to add that ?ero is Soviet Narwhal (the symbol in his name didn't go through when i saved the evidence to a text document.)

I dident want to tell him the graphics settings i was using because i remember a few months back he stuff on a broadcast i was doing with a friend on GTA IV because i was using low graphics settings. i mean i dont own the loving nasa supercomputer. I also mentioned this below. (i will post the stream chat on the bottom)

Him just bitching and calling me a "furcigarette" and a "dumbass", and me stating the truth about himself he doesn't want to accept.

The broadcast chat. This was from my previous drama on Soviet (his old names were bluber and Miura. his old steam name was also TheGreatPotato) I kinda got pissed off in it because i was sick of his stuff. (you gotta admit tho my reaction was kinda funny)
Some crappy chat log i found of him just bitching about the MallRats video i made on YT (although it is kind of crappy when i look back on it now.)

Honestly, Soviet needs to stop acting like he's loving God and controls everything and anything, and also learn to accept that people like what they like. He also needs to stop bitching about little things, ex: my graphics settings.
Anyways,
this is so true

ya im guilty of asking what graphics settings he uses

life in prison

noooo0o

ill give up the names of my associates for a reduced prison sentence

reading the steam chat, you were literally trying to cause an argument
you *purposely* went out of your way to annoy/upset swifty, so basically soviet you were trying to troll them for a reaction.
yeah /support
soviet I expected a lot better from you honestly

They're both idiots in this scenario

/nosupport

reading the steam chat, you were literally trying to cause an argument
you *purposely* went out of your way to annoy/upset swifty, so basically soviet you were trying to troll them for a reaction.
yeah /support
soviet I expected a lot better from you honestly
agree.

/support

i am gonna admit that i was mad at the time and kinda crossed the line in the broadcast chat, but that was a long while ago and i've changed and matured since then. i know not to make the same mistake again and force a response out of someone