Soviet Narwhal (BL_ID: 41761) - Absolute loving starfish

Author Topic: Soviet Narwhal (BL_ID: 41761) - Absolute loving starfish  (Read 9417 times)

I mean the only problem I see about Soviet is that he seems to be speaking very confrontationally. Idk if he cares if he comes off that welay or not, but he can decide to be like that or otherwise on his own.

how come people actually agree with swift

soviet did nothing wrong

No I mean like, he's not an "Absolute loving starfish" as the title says. I could accept somewhat abrasive, but that till doesn't justify this whole drama.

Why do some people feel the need to over exaggerate their dramas? Like, why do you have the need to add that handicapped "new yorks best seller sticker," the handicapped font near the beginning, the "written by Swifthyena," etc.
It's not really that I'm jealous that I don't know how to do any of that fancy stuff. I'm just curious why some people feel the need to add that cringeworthy garbage as it somehow proves their point further. It just makes everyone feel like this is some sort of a joke, with the majority of people saying that it's a joke proving my point. I swear to god, when I read the beginning of your drama, I instantly felt like I was watching a Guptill89 video. I honestly don't give a stuff who or what you are drama-ing about, I'm gonna have to give this a /nosupport because of the gay fancy stuff you wanted to pull with this post. It's that distracting and cringeworthy.

/nosupport

its for comedic effect but its rarely done correctly

Why do some people feel the need to over exaggerate their dramas? Like, why do you have the need to add that handicapped "new yorks best seller sticker," the handicapped font near the beginning, the "written by Swifthyena," etc.
It's not really that I'm jealous that I don't know how to do any of that fancy stuff. I'm just curious why some people feel the need to add that cringeworthy garbage as it somehow proves their point further. It just makes everyone feel like this is some sort of a joke, with the majority of people saying that it's a joke proving my point. I swear to god, when I read the beginning of your drama, I instantly felt like I was watching a Guptill89 video. I honestly don't give a stuff who or what you are drama-ing about, I'm gonna have to give this a /nosupport because of the gay fancy crap you wanted to pull with this post. It's that distracting and cringeworthy.

/nosupport

forget me I forgot that you can’t edit posts, and I accidentally reposted my own comment since I confused the quote button with the modify one. Sorry folks, carry along.

am i the only one who is suprised swift hasn't commented yet

i am gonna admit that i was mad at the time and kinda crossed the line in the broadcast chat, but that was a long while ago and i've changed and matured since then. i know not to make the same mistake again and force a response out of someone
yet you purposely insulted and pestered swift to get a reaction
contradictory statements right here

yet you purposely insulted and pestered swift to get a reaction
contradictory statements right here
he may mean that he now knows to keep his unconscious bias in check

he may mean that he now knows to keep his unconscious bias in check
yeah but last time he said something like that, he didn't really change
he is doing what darth does, says he will or has changed but actually doesn't

he is doing what darth does, says he will or has changed but actually doesn't
have you even seen a difference between last month me and current me or what

have you even seen a difference between last month me and current me or what
i'm on about before, and in relation to all your apology threads too