Soviet Narwhal (BL_ID: 41761) - Absolute loving starfish

Author Topic: Soviet Narwhal (BL_ID: 41761) - Absolute loving starfish  (Read 9425 times)

getting officerzach flashbacks

didn't i tell you guys to stop annoying eachother so no more drama occurs? both in the wrong here imo coz you're both being idiots lmao

(Radical Centrist)

i came inside a sears

didn't i tell you guys to stop annoying eachother so no more drama occurs? both in the wrong here imo coz you're both being idiots lmao

but i wasn't the one who started this, swift took it into his own hands to drama me for asking what he uses for graphics. also the "evidence" he provided was before you said any of this

but i wasn't the one who started this, swift took it into his own hands to drama me for asking what he uses for graphics. also the "evidence" he provided was before you said any of this
just dismiss the drama and ignore it, don't contribute to it
literally if you just ignored whatever swift did, and swift did the same, this wouldn't happen
i'm not blaming *you* entirely, I'm blaming both *you and swift*

Soviet Narwhal
                                                                                Written by SwiftHyena2593

Soviet Narwhal, the biggest bitch who beats them all. Bigger than any bitch in our universe.

Ah, Soviet Narwhal, who doesn't love their daily dosage of him? The one that thinks he's all hip and cool because he harasses people because they like something he doesn't or because they play a game on low graphics. Or maybe literally starts a huge argument over their Steam avatar or tries his hardest to control your who your friends are?
Yep, Thats our freind, Narwhal!
I'm not sure what's making me cringe more: the needless fancy-fonted title, the handicapped "new york times bestseller" sticker, you putting your signature at the top of the drama, your sub-header devoted exclusively to trash-talking soviet, or your supersizing the first letter of your opening paragraph like you think you're writing the start of a chapter in the gutenberg bible. What exactly were you expecting to accomplish with this formatting? All it does is makes you look like a pretentious autistic child.

Down below, we got some photos of the wild Soviet Narwhal provided by National Geographic. And even a Steam chat log i saved! Also forgot to add that ?ero is Soviet Narwhal (the symbol in his name didn't go through when i saved the evidence to a text document.)

The only "evidence" i see here is you overreacting to Soviet asking a simple question. He was completely in the right to ask why you were acting like such a prick. On his behalf, I'd also like an answer from you as to his question there.

Honestly, Soviet needs to stop acting like he's loving God and controls everything and anything, and also learn to accept that people like what they like. He also needs to stop bitching about little things, ex: my graphics settings.
Anyways,
As visolator said, this is total cancer. Stop doing this autistic comic sans-tier formatting.

As to that livestream chatlog, that's the only defendable part for you here. Soviet was being incredibly hostile for no reason and was deliberately attempting to provoke a response from you. Why didn't you ban him from the stream? On most streaming platforms you can do that, you know. Soviet's behavior in the livestream chat is unacceptable, but there is no defending the way you responded to him elsewhere.

Regardless, this entire drama is an extreme overreaction on your part and most of your argument here is either lame excuses or straight up trash-talking. You really need to log out and take a break from this forum, because Soviet is right, virtually no one here likes you and this stuff is precisely why. You're annoying, childish, and overreact to everything.

/nosupport

holy
stuff
this
keeps
getting
better
and
better
[/i][/b]

wtf is this stuff. i read it and i still need someone to explain the forget is happening

Written by SwiftHyena2593

pretty loving obvious

he had to introduce himself properly in this stuff ass drama

this is unholy /no support at least aero doesn't have a special interest for abandoned malls. if this is even an NYBS, sales would drop rapidly.

just dismiss the drama and ignore it, don't contribute to it
literally if you just ignored whatever swift did, and swift did the same, this wouldn't happen
i'm not blaming *you* entirely, I'm blaming both *you and swift*

WOW truly enlightening

soviet narwhal seems to have intentionally asked the opening question as a sort of passive aggressive attempt to trigger hyena, assuming hyena’s statement about being harassed for low quality stream a while back is true. nevertheless the correct action would have been to unfriend/block narwhal, or confront him directly by asking if he was trying to do that.