Author Topic: [INT. NEWS] Alfie Evans dead  (Read 10621 times)

Not gonna forswear people arguing in shakespearean wouldst beest the funniest forgetin stuffeth

https://lingojam.com/EnglishtoShakespearean

Thou art late no more brain than stone can thee not seeth i already post'd yond doodad?

both systems suck. the only true answer to a viable medicare system is to not be born with any defects at all.
this is true. this is why i'm living the best life possible. i am perfect

he's dead

hope you're all happy that a baby is dead

he's dead

Are you seriously grandstanding over this? This is loving pathetic. You know for a fact nobody wanted this outcome, I hope that moral high ground is worth it.

he's dead
he was gonna be dead either way. blood pumping doesn't count for much at that point
also like you could literally give a stuff!!!! if this was in america and he was taken off life support cus the parents couldn't afford it you'd be sitting on this damn forum like "that's what they get for being poor"

he's dead

lmao what the forget is wrong with you

lmao what the forget is wrong with you

Even better is I guarantee you he's going to make some quip about triggered libs or something in response like a brainlet.

he's dead

no one wanted this why are you being a chode

>"this baby should die, keeping him alive is unethical"
>"he's dead, hope you're happy"
>"the forget is wrong with you"

this bitch thinks people are happy when they have to put their dog down cus it's in pain

Are you autistic?? Do you genuinely not understand why people take objection to the "Hope you're happy" remark?

he's dead

It sucks that his parents weren't able to let go, and I can't imagine the grief they're experiencing right now. But letting the kid pass naturally was absolutely the most merciful option considering that he had no chance of recovery or survival.

I think they take issue with the fact that "hope you're happy" kinda implies like people were rooting for Alfie to die. Even though this is the BLF, I doubt anyone here is that sociopathic.

I support the decision to have his ventilator removed because the child's brain disease had already essentially killed him. Whether the final cardiopulmonary death resulted from manual disconnect or thirty years of unconscious life-support is largely irrelevant, in my opinion.