56 (41.2%)
I support marijuana recreationally.
53 (39%)
I do not support marijuana.
16 (11.8%)
Marijuana is detrimental.
11 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: BLF what is your view on marijuana?  (Read 9263 times)

stoner culture is cancer, that is all.

i do smoke marijuana but very seldom. i do not force my opinions about pot onto people and i do not force people to smoke it, but i do offer one time and only that time.

it should be legalized for recreational and medicinal purposes globally. marijuana as a recreational activity is much safer than alcohol and i don't think it should be as taboo.

i love weed it has helped me through my worst times but eventually youre just smoking pure anxiety and then its time to get out. i wouldnt recommend weed, but id smoke it with people because its fun like drinking but way cheaper
AMA if you want ive been smoking since 18

ooh also i agree weed can replace motivation and be instant satisfaction but this is incresibly easy to avoid, ive done plenty of homework while smoking

get edibles

all the fun without the harmful effects

get edibles

all the fun without the harmful effects

what if you don't live in a legal state?

weed is good but easy to get hooked on

weed is good but easy to get hooked on

personally, i've never seen anyone hooked on weed like a loving junkie. could be possible though

personally, i've never seen anyone hooked on weed like a loving junkie. could be possible though
not like a junkie you just accept mediocrity. the chronic smokers i know work a dead end job and really don't seem to care about much

what if you don't live in a legal state?
buy it off silk road or go to the bad part of town and find the shady black guy

buy it off silk road or go to the bad part of town and find the shady black guy

i already got a plug, but no one that sells edibles lol. i'm not going to make them either because of the smell. don't trust the silk road.

its 10000%%%%%%% possible and happens INCREDIBLY easy i have first hand experience with myself and a very good friend of mine that i helped out of it. ive seen this opinion before and its super dangerous

go to /r/leaves and read their posts
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 04:54:55 AM by hootaloo »

i already got a plug, but no one that sells edibles lol. i'm not going to make them either because of the smell. don't trust the silk road.
u live in backwater mississippi or something? can't imagine anyone snitching this day and age, seems like a waste of the cops time. I live in a legal state and anywhere downtown just loving reeks of weed so I guess im desensitized

its 10000%%%%%%% possible and happens INCREDIBLY easy i have first hand experience with myself and a very good friend of mine that i helped out of it. ive seen this opinion before and its super dangerous
you aren't even trying anymore with this bait

cops aren't going to be walking around your house when you are making them

its apparently illegal in my state but ive never noticed