56 (41.2%)
I support marijuana recreationally.
53 (39%)
I do not support marijuana.
16 (11.8%)
Marijuana is detrimental.
11 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: BLF what is your view on marijuana?  (Read 9212 times)

argentina
argentina would be allowing 17 yearolds to be part of a police force with 6 months of 8 hour daily training lmao, that's how I got in in the first place. New government made a tackle-down. I was relieved from duty because of inadequate performance. apparently cruising through town in a squad car doesn't count as patrolling

That's not how weed works. "Oil" is an extract of the flower itself, which is what most people consume. Its all the same chemicals: THC, CBD, etc. Its just a more concentrated form and far more easily doseable.
I couldn't care less. I have nothing against weed users nor do I make the laws in my country

i dont support it because i dont know enough about it e.g how the forget you use it medically

i don't like or support weed in any way but there's no reason for it to be illegal

i dont support it because i dont know enough about it e.g how the forget you use it medically

http://norml.org/library/item/introduction-to-the-endocannabinoid-system

Concentrates can be applied sublingually, topically, or in food items. This is usually the easiest way for people to dose themselves.

Marijuana isn't physically or mentally harmful over the age of 25 (iirc) so I'm okay with it as long as its not in my presence.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:13:10 PM by Outland Predator »

i can sort of understand it being used for medical purposes but even then i think there would be better ways of solving a problem then just giving patients the marjews and saying "smoke it.... to ease the pain....." but it's whatever, i'm no doctor. on the other hand though teens who smoke it and others who smoke it to boost their ego or look cool are just douches

marijuana is fine just dont be a richard about it

marijuana is fine just dont be a richard about it
this basically sums up what i said

why was it illegal and tobacco/alcohol isnt

why was it illegal and tobacco/alcohol isnt
this, I think too many people are earning criminal records and doing jail time over something that's no worse than alcohol.
it's not really a dangerous drug. every person I know in college has smoked it.

personally it has made dealing with depression so much easier. I don't think everyone needs to smoke it, but there are some people who can benefit from it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:44:27 PM by Mega-Bear »

op is gay
tobacco > weed

It demotivates people because it gives them all the satisfaction without doing any of the work for it. Their subconscious ends up associating the strive for feeling good and accomplished with doing more of it. None of this being a direct chemical result, of course. Just someone's mentality growing around their habits as with all things. It just happens to be a bad habit if you use it as a replacement for challenging yourself or being productive.

As for the legal side of things, I can fully agree on the argument of it vs tobacco/alcohol. And even on it's own, it doesn't cause any direct harmful effects to the user nor to anyone around. Except cats. If you smoke it around cats forget you.

It also smells bad, but so does tobacco and alcohol.

this, I think too many people are earning criminal records and doing jail time over something that's no worse than alcohol.
it's not really a dangerous drug. every person I know in college has smoked it.
But sadly, they had to make something illegal to meet quotas. They tried alcohol before but we all know that didn't turn out well. Way too many people already made a habit out of it and it was widely used in many businesses. Tobacco would be near impossible because it's chemically addicting, the outrage would be insane. Fortunately they've made many laws to keep that at least controlled, because it is something that harms the people around you. Sadly they haven't made laws to not smoke around your own children, growing up was gross. Never really knew what it was like to breathe till I moved out.

i never really minded the smell of weed but i smell cigarettes and im holding my breath