56 (41.2%)
I support marijuana recreationally.
53 (39%)
I do not support marijuana.
16 (11.8%)
Marijuana is detrimental.
11 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: BLF what is your view on marijuana?  (Read 8864 times)

State wide legalization and having it taxed like cigarettes and alcohol would solve a lot of crime problems regarding it. Honestly the worlds most harmless recreational drug, going to jail over it is criminal in of itself.

no i mean smoke daily until they get dependency so you could get the statistic you posted or is that just sonethjng they told you orr
because 3 months daily “willingly” isnt true lol you can smoke daily for a week and get a strong urge to keep going, this is how weeks off are super dangerous if i dont have plans. drug abuse is real man, and it happens way faster than you think, trust me

You don't get a chemical dependence on weed. It does forget with your brain when your brain is developing however
lucky for you your development was stunted

i can sort of understand it being used for medical purposes but even then i think there would be better ways of solving a problem then just giving patients the marjews and saying "smoke it.... to ease the pain....."
Better ways like what?
Highly addictive opioid pain killers?

As for the war on drugs, I think the US of A is missing the point. Instead of trying to take away drugs (and failing miserably), they should go for harm reduction, helping the addict while slowly easing him off drugs.
This though
I mean, I'm for full legalization of marijuana, but other drugs that should stay illegal, we should move towards a hard reduction approach to addiction, instead of just making addicts into criminals

my bong is pink and silicone
Are you sure that's not a carrot?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 09:12:46 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

i don't do anything related to it but also don't have anything against it either
if ur stuff is generally calmer thanks to weed or u need to relieve pain then more power to u

"le funny xd"

I mean you must've been emotionally stunted at the very least

hey blf, ive done a lot of hard drugs and id like to continue doing hard drugs. its not an every day thing, just when I happen to have them. im not dependent on any of them. im a happy person who doesnt need them, and im in good standing with society

what, in y'alls opinion, am i doing right that so many people seem to have a problem with? why do i not feel addiction to these substances that so many other people just cant seem to keep control of?

hey blf, ive done a lot of hard drugs and id like to continue doing hard drugs. its not an every day thing, just when I happen to have them. im not dependent on any of them. im a happy person who doesnt need them, and im in good standing with society

what, in y'alls opinion, am i doing right that so many people seem to have a problem with? why do i not feel addiction to these substances that so many other people just cant seem to keep control of?
self control

i dont care if you smoke it, eat it, or inject it directly into your ass just dont do it physically around me

i dont care if you smoke it, eat it, or inject it directly into your ass just dont do it physically around me

this also if you get high and message me I'm probably going to remove you

this also if you get high and message me I'm probably going to remove you
hey

main problem we have here in California is it seems recreational isn't getting taxed or costing more? My local dispensary charges the same for medical and recreational users.