56 (41.2%)
I support marijuana recreationally.
53 (39%)
I do not support marijuana.
16 (11.8%)
Marijuana is detrimental.
11 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: BLF what is your view on marijuana?  (Read 8862 times)

hey blf, ive done a lot of hard drugs and id like to continue doing hard drugs. its not an every day thing, just when I happen to have them. im not dependent on any of them. im a happy person who doesnt need them, and im in good standing with society

what, in y'alls opinion, am i doing right that so many people seem to have a problem with? why do i not feel addiction to these substances that so many other people just cant seem to keep control of?
sounds like you're using them in moderation which is a good thing. I'm definitely no addiction expert but I imagine if you use those substances in sparse episodes separated by weeks or months, it would be difficult to get addicted. I think moderation is the key to a healthy relationship with any drug.

People who think they're cool because they smoke it need to be put down. It's obnoxious and it makes you look like a giant cuck.

My standpoint on it? I personally hate the stuff. Most people I've also met that smoke it tend to be the most unbearable types of people to hang out with. Now with that being said, I don't give a stuff what anybody does in their spare time so long as it doesn't affect me. It's the same way I look at gay marriage and hipsters.

all drugs should not only be decriminalized, but also be made legal to sell. the tax revenue would be enormous and should go toward treatment programs and general education. that also means that minors would have a harder time getting their hands on it (dealers sell to anyone, a store only to adults), and those that buy harder drugs wouldn't fund the black market and also wouldn't fear getting treatment for addictions

People who think they're cool because they smoke it need to be put down. It's obnoxious and it makes you look like a giant cuck.

My standpoint on it? I personally hate the stuff. Most people I've also met that smoke it tend to be the most unbearable types of people to hang out with. Now with that being said, I don't give a stuff what anybody does in their spare time so long as it doesn't affect me. It's the same way I look at gay marriage and hipsters.

No hate but are you a 70-year-old man?

No hate but are you a 70-year-old man?

Nope, just real thirsty.

all drugs should not only be decriminalized, but also be made legal to sell. the tax revenue would be enormous and should go toward treatment programs and general education. that also means that minors would have a harder time getting their hands on it (dealers sell to anyone, a store only to adults), and those that buy harder drugs wouldn't fund the black market and also wouldn't fear getting treatment for addictions

i'm ok with this only under one condition: clear transparent laws on where all that money is going. alcohol and tobacco in illinois is profitable by huge margins yet cook county is still apparently broke. why? where the forget is the money going? colorado actually has sane people doing amazing work with the tax money no doubt, but some states would do some crazy (potentially bad) stuff with it.

WITH MY VIEWS OF MARIJUANA: i'm 100% ok with people smoking it. in fact, i smoke weed alot. i used to be on a every day basis but it gets crazy after awhile. i've done basically everything to do with weed (dabs, oils, a million ways of smoking it when broke) and it's actually helped me with some cases of anxiety, pain (i had a tumor in my face and had a bone graft done when it was removed. if my screws hurt i smoke a bit of weed and i'm fine.), and in general making me more social than me being a hermit all the time. i'm still perplexed on why the hell it's still illegal in the first place, but with jeff sessions as AG that won't happen federally soon.

i'm ok with this only under one condition: clear transparent laws on where all that money is going.
should apply to any government expenditure, really

im good with medical weed, but not weed you would find on the streets or in the hood.

im good with medical weed, but not weed you would find on the streets or in the hood.
weed tribal

what about honest, hardworking, suburban weed?

I think moderation is the key to a healthy relationship with any drug.
it is

that's why I'm finding it more and more difficult to justify illegalizing drugs. from a societal standpoint i totally understand the thought process of why, but honestly i believe a whole new monster was created when the government decided to start falsifying information about drugs in an effort to scare people

its created this toxic social stigma of dangerous ignorance: people doing hard drugs without actually understanding what they do or how to use them, and then getting ruthlessly punished for it when it inevitably forgets up their life

and then on the other side of the coin: you have people who have never done drugs before telling you why you should trust their opinion on how drugs work and how dangerous they are, even though they have no real idea of how drugs work. sure you know the textbook definition of how they work, but theres no way to truly understand a drug without researching it and doing it

i mean seriously, if a person like me who has my kind of history/tendencies can handle themselves on drugs, i feel like anyone should be able to. they just dont know how. i almost feel like society just needs to integrate drugs at some point cause boy ol golly this here 30 year drug war is really kicking our asses

but whose gonna do that? The government? yeah id like to see the government own up to waisting billions of dollars on a drug war that probably mostly helped fuel illegal industries lol

idk, drugs are a real subject i think about a lot because they've all benefitted me so much. it almost hurts to see them get such a bad rep, but I totally understand with the stigma that exists around them. i just wish people understood :((
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 07:45:15 AM by mod-man »

Better ways like what?
Highly addictive opioid pain killers?
This though
I mean, I'm for full legalization of marijuana, but other drugs that should stay illegal, we should move towards a hard reduction approach to addiction, instead of just making addicts into criminals
Are you sure that's not a carrot?
im positive haha, my friends literally call it the pink penetrator but that thing hits so hard

what about honest, hardworking, suburban weed?

I love this post I am going to put it in my signature

Puts me to sleep. I cant party on it or function lol