Author Topic: Survival Horror | Basile 5 | Cyclone Games  (Read 13452 times)

JOIN THE STEAM GROUP FOR ALL ALERTS!

Check out the new series Wiki! https://basile.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

It's important to understand that Basile 5 is purely a work of fiction, and the makers do not condone game opinions or destructive/illegal behaviours of any kind.

As Basile 5 is notorious for being a fairly large game with lots of files, it can be a big pain for players who don't have the time to download the files via the server.
As a second option, you can download the cache.db - https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvh0t999q79243m/cache.db?dl=1 containing all the Basile 5 music, sound and texture files critical to gameplay.

Delete your current cache.db in your Blockland folder and replace it with this one to make the server work.
Note that this file is still fairly large. While it may still take long to download, this is definitely a lot faster than the in-game server downloader.
Be sure to back up your regular cache if you have files from other servers you wish to keep!

Set in the dark and unforgiving Belhurst Castle, the Basile series returns more horrific than
ever before. Discover the darkest secrets of Belhurst, and see how long you can delay your
inevitable death. Relive the survival horror for the fifth time, in a cat-and- mouse Chainsaw
Massacre. Legend says, there once was, and will be for times to come... pain and blood.
Basile 5 is a survival horror adventure game created by Blockaloni and the team of Cyclone
Games. The game features a gripping horror story with fully developed characters that have
their own traits and values. Your gameplay experience will change based on your intuition.
Threats will remember you, and your decisions have can have consequences in this story.

Screenshots:

User Reviews:

These reviews can be found on the original thread.

Basile 5 is a game by Cyclone Games

It's important to understand that Basile 5 is purely a work of fiction, and the makers do not condone game opinions or destructive/illegal behaviours of any kind.

As Basile 5 is notorious for being a fairly large game with lots of files, it can be a big pain for players who don't have the time to download the files via the server.
As a second option, you can download the cache.db - https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvh0t999q79243m/cache.db?dl=1 containing all the Basile 5 music, sound and texture files critical to gameplay.

Delete your current cache.db in your Blockland folder and replace it with this one to make the server work.
Note that this file is still fairly large. While it may still take long to download, this is definitely a lot faster than the in-game server downloader.
Be sure to back up your regular cache if you have files from other servers you wish to keep!

Cyclone Games is a small group of dedicated horror developers creating games under Blockland.
Horror game development was a unorganized pastime of Blockaloni in late November of 2011 to November
of 2014 before Macgyverthehero and Xenos the Red helped with creating the successful "Cyclone Games"
in December of 2014. Our first major horror game released under the Cyclone Games name was Basile 5,
which released in July of 2016. Future titles include Hamon's Game, Challenger, and Popobawa. Our full
team consists of Allun Pentax, Blockaloni, Dragonfeet, Macgyverthehero, Mr. Nobody, Rose the Floran and
Xenos the Red. We hope you enjoy our games. Join the steam community group for all alerts!

« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 10:25:58 PM by Block Aloni »

Reserved.

Hopefully this is the last time I have to remake this thread!

See you online.

that black guy with white mask on and weapon from farm...
killed me.

that black guy with white mask on and weapon from farm...
killed me.
tragic

Online tonight at 6:00 pm EST.

heck yeah, it's alive again!

10/10, best horror story game i've ever played in blockland hands down. There are actually terrifying jump scares and some pretty spooky chase scenes. good as forget, would recommend to anyone wanting a good spook.

This is the most well-made server in the genre that i've played on blockland.
First I want to provide some approximate scoring.

Lighting:  10/10
Mood:  9/10
Scare:  8/10
Build Quality:  8/10
Story:  9/10
Active Admining:  10/10

I spent a few hours on this server actively playing with a small group of explorers / survivors.
The whole mood is set from the start and it's a nice consistent blockland spook/horror experience.

The build is well done and EXPANSIVE!  It just keeps GOING!
There's a bunch of hidden stuff and subtleties to note.

There are cut scenes.  Well made rooms crafted just for the story.
The end stages are particularly well made.

Overall I give this server:  9/10.
Clearly a lot of love went into the making of it and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Thanks for the fun

May host tonight.

Stay tuned!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 11:30:43 AM by Block Aloni »

Live now! 8:59 PM EST!

Bring a friend! Let's get it!

Too bad this is only on around 11pm-3am where I live, sounds like fun from what people say.