Salmon's 2007 ROBLOX Hatmod

Author Topic: Salmon's 2007 ROBLOX Hatmod  (Read 21890 times)

can we get an update for hatmod that better lists the massive amounts of hats available? like a gui with searching
Yeah. Like TooManyBricks, but for hatmod.

can we get an update for hatmod that better lists the massive amounts of hats available? like a gui with searching
You gotta be kidding me, right?https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=318706.msg9857719#new
I literally thought of the same thing while in school, I make a thread about it, post it and decide to browse the forum. Then I saw your damn post. Curse you Trogtor!

I'm not a fan of Roblox, but I loving came because a lot of these hats are very similar to that of Lego. Like, BL versions of Lego hats.

Dude thanks so much.

Make a dominus bl style so I can be epic just like this hatpack

the biggerhead is finally in blockland
god bless

I'm not a fan of Roblox, but I loving came because a lot of these hats are very similar to that of Lego. Like, BL versions of Lego hats.

Dude thanks so much.
If I could find enough LEGO hats then I'd probably make a pack for them too. Most likely the stuff from the '80s and '90s. We'll see!

Make a dominus bl style so I can be epic just like this hatpack
Yeah, I'll probably do this next.

holy forget thats a lot of hats

You...
You're insane

this add-on is now featured in the chronology of the blockland forums. congratulations!

this add-on is now featured in the chronology of the blockland forums. congratulations!
why

change your avatar

just copped the new supreme lee quinones shirt