Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52643 times)

How many times has he been banned?
I feel like he's a repeat offender.
5-10ish i think

about loving time
this

straight up pathetic of him, thought the guy was better than this but I guess I was wrong

/support

How many times has he been banned?
I feel like he's a repeat offender.

at least 5 permas. He's on of those pesky 'habitual problem users'.

Lol, and this dude tries to act like he's done nothing wrong. I've called him out on the being banned multiple times thing and he flat out denied it here. "I'm not in my late 20's" you're 24 so the point still stands, you're an starfish. If your life is horrendously pathetic you need to try and fix it, not deflect and go on the Internet to try and make other people feel stuffty too so you don't feel alone. Classic example of misery wanting company.

i support this and i'm not trying to discredit it or anything but.... isn't a lot of the stuff he does also what a bunch of others here do too? and yet if anyone else brings that up with them they go to hell and back so what makes this case different? i'm just curious (well besides the research and doxing threats but those are pretty bad by themselves)

i support this and i'm not trying to discredit it or anything but.... isn't a lot of the stuff he does also what a bunch of others here do too? and yet if anyone else brings that up with them they go to hell and back so what makes this case different? i'm just curious (well besides the research and doxing threats but those are pretty bad by themselves)
he's been here for years doing the same stuff, since 2009
he's 24 year olds, a grown adult

haha what
he's been banned several times and he's talking down @ me for my behavior?
/support

darryl f*cking dies

is darryl brainlet wojak

the image host doesnt appear to have the function to overwrite images you previously uploaded

the image host doesnt appear to have the function to overwrite images you previously uploaded
what took u so long to pick up the phone