Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 50742 times)

itd be more convincing if one person posted at a time instead of you all circlejerking every two seconds
relevancy?
you cannot fake a video that refreshes btw, unless i or tony used some highly advanced motion tracking (it's completely fluid in the video btw)

you can't make this stuff up
forget!!!! I proved his point and now hes owned us all permanently.... looks like i can literally never post again if adrenaline is a post above me (or celau )

I also saw it, I was going to say something about it until it got changed and decided not to go through with it

if only i quoted it instead so you chuckleheads would stop fighting

get a forgetin life or somethin lol. im done with this bullstuff

theabeleto is in on the NCACC circle jerk, another cog in the machine to get dindu nuffin boltster banned
don't listen to him

i give this argument a light 7

[/quote
bolster hijacked drydesses account after he and his elite sqaud assassinated him. can i get a salute to our soldier

[im g]https://leopard.hosting/dl/umrpy/IMG_2344.PNG[/img]
nice bait and switch forgetnut

well this is a mess

drydess what is you doing

i was wrong, big deal. don't care what darryl did or didn't do he's still more tolerable than your bunch lol

the backpedaling is too real holy forget

i was wrong, big deal. don't care what darryl did or didn't do he's still more tolerable than your bunch lol
give me drydess back you my little pony loving forget