Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52759 times)

the image url is same before and after so the smf editor wasn't used at least

this is a flat out lie lol
Actually, no it isn't. If you edit your own post within a certain timespan, it won't display the "last edit" signature. This is what people call a "ninja edit".

cAn someone teLL me wHy there Are so many people attackIng boLster in this thread? seems to me like all of the BlOckLand trollS are ganging up on him for liTERally no reason
loving sig'd

are you sure about that

you can find my post where I tested this in the night discussion

why are you still here? thought you were done and done defending boltster
oy vey

Man, this thread sure needs a cleaning! Hey Badspot, wanna scrub these germs with your words?

Actually, no it isn't. If you edit your own post within a certain timespan, it won't display the "last edit" signature. This is what people call a "ninja edit".
no stuff, sherlock. ive ben here for three years, i know what a loving ninja edit is. that's not what's he said
also id like to point out that the url in the video of the image is the same as the one in darryls post. you can't edit images in imglite

i'm here and i'm queer

no stuff, sherlock. ive ben here for three years, i know what a loving ninja edit is. that's not what's he said
also id like to point out that the url in the video of the image is the same as the one in darryls post. you can't edit images in imglite
ive been here for 6 years and i can tell you that youre a b****

alright drydess
tell me how the video was faked

ive been here for 6 years and i can tell you that youre a b****
youve been here for six years and yet you've somehow managed to be less useful than me who just stuffposts in my spare time

since the url of the pony research and the current image are the same, how do you explain the image itself changed while the url stayed the same

alright drydess

youve been here for six years and yet you've somehow managed to be less useful than me who just stuffposts in my spare time
ive been here for 6 years and ive contributed to the game (unlike you)

Or you can just be an starfish about it, that's good too.

alright drydess
clipping videos together and inspect element...? the loving blur is more difficult to do than that, don't tell me it's IMPOSSIBLE TO BE FAKED or whatever