Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52744 times)

zelau wasn't the one who recorded the video
ok? cool fun fact but what bearing does it have on anything I said

With all the stuff Bolster gives Lord Tony I find it suspicious he would just come out of nowhere with a friendly suggestion like that... also seems kinda suspect as the reply in particular doesn't exactly connect with the recent posts before it in the topic.

But posting MLP research entirely fits within his personality of trying to mess with Tony. Admittedly it was funny but thats not the argument here. The argument is whether or not he posted MLP research. And with the amount of witnesses who saw it, many of which have no reason to be against or hate Darryl and no reason to work together (darth, INH, Grimlock, Tony, TheABELBOTO), We can safely conclude that he did in fact post MLP research

actually..... no. that video could easily be faked and seeing as imglite doesn't use https it wouldn't even be difficult to do so

as for your "answers" specifically:
1. not possible, your video shows the image in the post at 1:48am your time, while his post was made at 10:15pm your time the previous night, and it would definitely be showing the "edited" note if the post had been edited after that point
and 2: also not possible because imglite simply doesn't allow you to edit images after you upload them. you can't even delete them or get a list of all the images you've uploaded

I'm not sure which one of you actually did this, because I frankly didn't think any of you had even the slightest idea how you might, but I think you're gonna have to try again
foxscotch there's literally dozens of witnesses

1. i ruled out option 1 in the op
2. okay, so how did i fake it then? how did i fake this image and the video and made everyone believe it's real

boltster captures another victim
i'm not defending him what're u talking about
funny how before you stopped you were blindly defending him and ignoring all evidence and literal eyewitnesses too

You were whiteknighting him, stop skirting around the fact
i feel like he'd be more willing to listen if y'all wouldn't hammer on him too for asking legit questions though lol

funny how before you stopped you were blindly defending him and ignoring all evidence and literal eyewitnesses too
when a man who has had a grudge against you pms a video to another random person about you posting something and being the only witness that's actually said something, would you believe them...? how do you discard bullstuff loveual harassment allegations and not this stuff
You were whiteknighting him, stop skirting around the fact

wow, it's almost like there are people posting things every five seconds so i don't see questions. your answer is im not, and i was earlier because i believe boltster more than i do tony. simple as that

also how do all these people who've seen it suddenly come together, how would i co-ordinate this
grimlock and darth? theabeleto?
i don't think so, unless i'm a criminal mastermind.jpg

I came back to tell you you're kind of being very witty right now and you should take a break regardless of what argument you're trying to build here.
i miss u kott

Dear Drydess, your payment of 12,000 dollars in cash has been supplied at the dead drop as per your request.

when a man who has had a grudge against you pms a video to another random person about you posting something and being the only witness that's actually said something, would you believe them...?
No, but the fact there's multiple eye witnesses of various different forums, I am believing it you mongoloid. Are you ignoring the fact there are eye loving witnesses in this situation?

like there are people posting things every five seconds so i don't see questions.
???????????

actually..... no. that video could easily be faked and seeing as imglite doesn't use https it wouldn't even be difficult to do so

as for your "answers" specifically:
1. not possible, your video shows the image in the post at 1:48am your time, while his post was made at 10:15pm your time the previous night, and it would definitely be showing the "edited" note if the post had been edited after that point
this is because lord tony's browser hadn't refreshed because the actual image adress hadn't changed

and 2: also not possible because imglite simply doesn't allow you to edit images after you upload them. you can't even delete them or get a list of all the images you've uploaded
I don't know how it happened, but I did see the image in the video and it stayed there until I cleared and refreshed my cache, figuring that boltster would remove it
I'm not sure which one of you actually did this, because I frankly didn't think any of you had even the slightest idea how you might, but I think you're gonna have to try again
Considering you're arguably one of the biggest stuffstains in forum history I don't think your opinion holds much weight at all Night Fox. Nobodies faking anything. Darth C3P0 doesn't like any of us, and he's come out and said that he saw the image too.

also how do all these people who've seen it suddenly come together, how would i co-ordinate this
grimlock and darth? theabeleto?
i don't think so, unless i'm a criminal mastermind.jpg
ey bro
it's the acc they're out to get boltster!!
in all seriousness I have 0 contact with Theabeleto and I really don't like darth. Night fox, Gr8day and literally anyone that agrees with boltster is preaching a bullstuff false narrative and should be completely ignored

plot twist: i am boltster and this was all a set-up

no im bolster forget you

-posts mlp furry research- lol pwned gamer style

???????????

tbf it can be easy to accidentally skip over a post when it's going by pretty fast
Night fox, Gr8day and literally anyone that agrees with boltster is preaching a bullstuff false narrative and should be completely ignored
i'm not??? i've said that i don't agree with what he's done in here like twice now lol

its about time I revealed the truth to everyone

I am the master mind behind Thot Patrol and The Harvest the whole time

I don't see the problem. I think your all stupid trolls and bolster did nothing wrong. Also hes an awesome and great guy. All hail bolster.