Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52652 times)

duely note that tony is the only person that actually saw any research
try reading the thread

duely note that tony is the only person that actually saw any research
literally no

noedit: tito did too, with his response (see: reading OP)

also adrenaline when's the last time you posted something worth giving a damn about

not duely noted
grimlock saw it, i saw it, beachbum saw it as well
pagelossed, sorry celau

also adrenaline when's the last time you posted something worth giving a damn about
epic deflection there

there you go again with the deflection -____-

noedit: tito did too, with his response (see: reading OP)
*raises paw*

this deflection is EPIC

itd be more convincing if one person posted at a time instead of you all circlejerking every two seconds

itd be more convincing if one person posted at a time instead of you all circlejerking every two seconds
is this your argument because you know youre deflecting

did u hit your head on a rock or something

you can't make this stuff up

why are you being so loving stupid

note I'm not a part of any circlejerk and I'm supporting this too

maybe if you stopped being a handicap every two seconds people would stop responding constantly
you can't make this stuff up
lol holy forget