Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52794 times)

holy stuff
holy forget gamefandan too
gamefandan, kott, stufflord

clipping videos together and inspect element...? the loving blur is more difficult to do than that, don't tell me it's IMPOSSIBLE TO BE FAKED or whatever

Okay so your telling me he spliced two videos together so that when he clicks on another link it cuts to the other video with inspect element on right? If thats the case why is the firefox loading icon on the top left completely fluent throughout the entire ordeal? Keep in mind Grimlock posted the original uncensored video and if you think he's technologically capable of doing that in a video editing program then I don't know what to tell you.

I hate to ask this knowing I probably would get a answer if I read all the pages, but what is the video accusation thing against darryl? like did he fabricate evidence or is it something else

yea forget it just ban me. im tired of this bullstuff, cheers
what the hell

Oh dear.

holy forget gamefandan too
gamefandan, kott, stufflord

who is stufflord?

this thread's been one hell of a rollercoaster

holy stuff
I came back to tell you you're kind of being very witty right now and you should take a break regardless of what argument you're trying to build here.

hey guys what's up where u been?

cmon man i thought you were better than this

im hoping this means his account was hijacked

I hate to ask this knowing I probably would get a answer if I read all the pages, but what is the video accusation thing against darryl? like did he fabricate evidence or is it something else
what the hell

Video posted in the OP proving Darryl posted research. Drydess says it's fake and gay

who is stufflord?

nvm, we just aren't acquainted yet

never seen drydess act like this before wtf

cmon man i thought you were better than this
yea no. too much stuff going on right now for this to repeatedly distract me. already tried quitting once but i had nothing to do at the time so i came back. anyways blf doesn't really give me any satisfaction nowadays, just pisses me off 24/7. im just forgetin done with it

yea no. too much stuff going on right now for this to repeatedly distract me. already tried quitting once but i had nothing to do at the time so i came back. anyways blf doesn't really give me any satisfaction nowadays, just pisses me off 24/7. im just forgetin done with it
cool thx

bolster..... please... let him go