Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52068 times)

drydess quit
3 old users came back
Daryll McSoy posted mlp research or something

one thing that's been common between the users who have defended Darryl and are saying the video is faked, they keep forgetting or purposefully not answering one major question

why the forget are there witnesses if it was faked

alright, so tony orchestrated this massive campaign to get boltster banned?
also that's just deflection mate
I read the post, you did not address or explain why there are so many different eyewitnesses to what happened
Stop dodging the question, answer it
you are seriously not listening to me at all. can you be specific about what it is you don't understand? I am literally saying I believe the pic was there. I'm not sure what you're missing about that

I just don't think boltster did it intentionally. or at least, that without additional information, it is not reasonable to conclude that he did

it's actually worth mentioning that I can't find any information about imglite online. like, as if nobody's ever heard of it

probably also good to note that the site's current IP address is 109.199.126.192, which, according to this site, is an american IP address, while the imglite site itself claims to be singaporean. however, this site says that the IP is actually singaporean. I think that would be a bit of a coincidence given that singapore is not really.... a hugely noteworthy country, but still something to consider
and, besides that, foreigners (or even domestic groups of foreign people) most definitely make use of american hosts, particularly if they're targeting american users

[quote author=Foxscotch link=topic=318728.msg9859231#msg9859231 date=1525579244
I just don't think boltster did it intentionally. or at least, that without additional information, it is not reasonable to conclude that he did
[/quote]
literally what

one thing that's been common between the users who have defended Darryl and are saying the video is faked, they keep forgetting or purposefully not answering one major question

why the forget are there witnesses if it was faked
maybe......... the witnesses are in on it tooooo?

woo00o0o00ooo

[quote author=Foxscotch link=topic=318728.msg9859231#msg9859231 date=1525579244

literally what

hahahahahah fail quote

hahahahahah fail quote
Was getting caught part of your plan?

lolololo funny face comic man