Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 50711 times)

its been a long time since ive seen the name Punished Kidalex90 appear on my mostless harmless monitor
ill loving chop your limbs off you fat piece of stuff cuphead researchographer bitch

ill loving chop your limbs off you fat piece of stuff cuphead researchographer bitch
another one bites the dust

why the unprovoked flaming, alex?

look man hes attacking me and my intellectual property
i had no choice but to respond the way i did

The flaming is always a joke until some of it lands.
But once it does, oh boy.

DID SOMEONE SAY CUPHEAD

either way i apologize for my remarks against kott i was high on xanax when i posted that

either way i apologize for my remarks against kott i was high on xanax when i posted that
what do u mean by cuphead researchographer

so I'm only going to make a single post here because it's clear from the first few pages at least that the thot patrol/nc crew are bandwagoning pretty hard which would preclude any sort of productive conversation.

i didn't post research and then somehow swap it out in the harvest thread (badspot can see edits so what would the point be?). I don't know how tony (or whoever recorded that) faked the video, but I'm sure it's possible. The fact that the thot patrol/nc guys have posted so much already makes me think that this probably is a collective effort, probably because tony has it out for me for my previous posts in his harvest thread (or any that were about him).

i'll also note that it's sad (and a little suspect) that you guys are ganging up on anyone that even poses questions about the 'evidence'. I've spoken to Drydess briefly a handful of times and I wouldn't exactly call me and nightfox besties either.

or it was just a temporary database error on that image hosting website