Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52025 times)

why do none of you realize that there are witness testimonies from people claiming that they saw the og image

The image source does not support deleting and changing images. It does not even support any accounts whatsoever.

Unless Lord Tony was checking his clan page every single 15 seconds, there would have been no way for the edit to not have been shown.

This whole drama is fake and bait. Zelau, i never thought you would stoop to the level of Metario and fake stuff.

That or it was a database issue, considering all images are anonymous it would be easy to sneak in some MLP research on the image hosting site.
god did you even bother to read the thread????? there's a video
Oh hey, i forgot to mention that refreshing the cache would show the image being edited. Therefore the video evidence shows that this drama is faked.
f5 refreshes the page, ctrl f5 refreshes the cache
even then: this could be before he changed it

you honestly are dead-ass handicapped, there's witnesses and everything

probably because tony has it out for me

I'm indifferent.

I don't hold grudges on people from this game. So "has it out for me" is kinda a strong phrase here.

I don't remember half the people I interact with this game alone.

why do none of you realize that there are witness testimonies from people claiming that they saw the og image
god did you even bother to read the thread????? there's a videof5 refreshes the page, ctrl f5 refreshes the cache
even then: this could be before he changed it

you honestly are dead-ass handicapped, there's witnesses and everything

or it was just a temporary database error on that image hosting website

even then, why would it relate to horses??? mlp and the post was about horses :bigthonk:

even then, why would it relate to horses??? mlp and the post was about horses :bigthonk:
Or maybe...

its just a coincidence

I mean, theres alot of MLP research on the internet, much to my dismay.

or it was just a temporary database error on that image hosting website

This happened to me once. A year after I posted a picture on the forum, the image host replaced the picture tied to the URL. my screenshot was replaced with research.

wouldn't it be crazy if everybody in this scenario was correct?

Or maybe...

its just a coincidence

I mean, theres alot of MLP research on the internet, much to my dismay.
alright, just a coincidence, it relates to the post as a "joke", and boltster (who is a known baiter and troller) was giving honest advice to tony (a person he hates)
just a coincidence?
god you are going to loving the very bottom of the barrel to try and defend this guy and i don't know why

i dunno fellas... there's a pretty big case up against this guy. can we do some cross-examination with the witnesses and the accounts of the defendant and the prosecution please

mr bolster can u come up to the podium

I mean

occam's razor

it's likelier that boltster did than tony was smart enough to frame him

this image caching thing is bullstuff btw images don't work like that

I mean

occam's razor

it's likelier that boltster did than tony was smart enough to frame him

this image caching thing is bullstuff btw images don't work like that
hey bro you get your morning coffee yet

maxx why did you buy another account bro? You don't need to be here, move on yo