Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52589 times)

"has it out for me" is kinda a strong phrase here.

In fact. I've been ignoring bolster for over a week trying my hardest to not interact with him.

And even when I ignore him  he continues to try and bait me.

I don't even talk to him but that doesn't stop him from trying to bait me into a bullstuff argument with him.

even if boltster didn't do it he's still a troll and an starfish so lol

Or maybe...

its just a coincidence

I mean, theres alot of MLP research on the internet, much to my dismay.

why would darryl just accidentally post research of a specific tv show that would get tony banned from talking about it

maxx why did you buy another account bro? You don't need to be here, move on yo

ike aren't you like 25 and still posting and trying to have a moral compass on a forum about a dead lego island remake

really dood move on yo you're too old for this

here's them facts:

several people said they saw the mlp research pic (including at least one person I trust)
the post was not edited, and the image URL has not changed
imglite.pro provides no feature for changing an image that you uploaded, so someone would have to actually control the site to do such a thing
imglite.pro, as far as the overall internet is concerned, does not exist: the only google result is for the website itself, there are no other mentions elsewhere
IP location websites are not consistent on whether imglite.pro's IP address is american or singapore, but the site claims to be made in singapore
boltster has recently used imgur as an image host, but before that, he DID use imglite.pro a couple weeks ago. if he made the site he would've had to plan this ahead well in advance, but it is possible. before those two posts it looks like he used imgur
lastly, it would not be a difficult site to make for a web developer, and it is possible that open source software already exists that he could've used

or it was just a temporary database error on that image hosting website
that would be a particularly astounding coincidence, considering lord tony has a history with mlp

for me, at this point, I don't know what to believe. I didn't see the pic, and while I think I trust buu at least enough that I don't think he would lie to me directly (and granted he hasn't told me, directly, that he saw it), I don't really know the other witnesses well enough to say. but I also don't know boltster personally to assume he wouldn't do it. the other evidence either way is circumstantial at best

either imglite.pro had an insane error that happened to show mlp research, or boltster put together an image hosting site weeks in advance to post one image to troll tony
both of those options sound absurd. the truth escapes me

ike aren't you like 25 and still posting and trying to have a moral compass on a forum about a dead lego island remake

really dood move on yo you're too old for this

I'm old enough to not give a stuff, I know this forum bothers you, quick spending money here to be disappointed

maxx why did you buy another account bro? You don't need to be here, move on yo

I don't really care dude, I'm friends with maxx and I don't want to see him beat himself up over the fact he came back so yeah

I'm old enough to not give a stuff, I know this forum bothers you, quick spending money here to be disappointed
i haven't spent a single dime on the last 3 accounts i've posted with

they've been christmas gifts bro

how do u quick spend is that like overloading ur credit card limit or something

holy stuff after spys post i just realized why bolster wold have posted it if it was intentional
tony is restricted from any pony talk otherwise he will be permanently banned
bolster posted pony research to get him talking about ponys to get him banned
sounds crazy but i mean if it was intentional it sounds pretty reasonable

i haven't spent a single dime on the last 3 accounts i've posted with

they've been christmas gifts bro

how do u quick spend is that like overloading ur credit card limit or something

But still, not many people like you here because of past history and the fact of the matter is that nothing good comes from coming back. Just move on yo

holy stuff after spys post i just realized why bolster wold have posted it if it was intentional
tony is restricted from any pony talk otherwise he will be permanently banned
bolster posted pony research to get him talking about ponys to get him banned
sounds crazy but i mean if it was intentional it sounds pretty reasonable
you're around 24 pages late to this conclusion, friend

either imglite.pro had an insane error that happened to show mlp research, or boltster put together an image hosting site weeks in advance to post one image to troll tony
both of those options sound absurd. the truth escapes me
this. how the forget did this happen. this is one of the most absurd and bizarre things I have ever seen on this forum

the laws of this land seem to go deep in the years in the past
yeah i dunno if that pony rule applies anymore cause badspot is prob. off making the next Alarm CLock ((lol..))

brap brap brap shrap shrap bronk dinkie dink spooooooooooooooooooooooob ROOOOOORRRRRRRR REEEERrr. Seeerrees..

dude what the actual forget are you saying

you're around 24 pages late to this conclusion, friend
no stuff but i totally forgot the pony talk ban was a thing