Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52671 times)

According to Ike theres ways on these sites to overwrite images if you hotlink them.

looks like bolsta did it then
i remember imgur overwriting images i posted years ago with random bullstuff
same for tinypic

this is another one of those situations where everyone defending him knows that they're wrong and are hopeless in the case but they'll use any tiny amount of evidence ((see: McZealot's drama where <<<actual child enthusiast not satire>>> tries to pin a big Jew scheme on me because he inspect elemented my ip address))

didnt u call me a huge sperg then get banned (just axeing no disrespect)
i don't remember getting banned from any discord (at least not any that i hadn't already left), or do you mean on the forums

i don't remember getting banned from any discord (at least not any that i hadn't already left), or do you mean on the forums
he was talking to maxx

Except I don't think anyone actually believes he's smart enough to make that lol

The dude is like 27, unemployed and living with his mum. Lost cause.

This is bolster's mindset. I'm not smart enough to do anything.

Yet when it comes to him posting research all of a sudden I am smart enough in his eyes to fake a loving video.

I don't mean to sell boltster out, but it's entirely possible and likely that someone could have updated an image that's been hotlinked. It's likelier that this happened than Tony orchestrated a frame job against him. Then again, no offense to Tony either, I'm just giving my hot take here

im not talking to you im talking to maxx

Look at this Doooooo
go to sleep you're replying to the wrong person. Bye bye!!! Bye!!!

This is bolster's mindset. I'm not smart enough to do anything.

Yet when it comes to him posting research all of a sudden I am smart enough in his eyes to fake a loving video.
that's a good point actually

yeah it's pretty loving unlikely tony managed to convince all these people who don't like him to tesify as witness and then get a large group of people to defend him
it's obvious darryl did it, he's a troll, and i'm sure ike was around when he was stuffting the forums up back in 2010-2013ish

Look at this Doooooo

can u answer me please

he was talking to maxx
im not talking to you im talking to maxx
Look at this Doooooo
haha oops me stupid

You notice bolster is not shrugging this off claiming I am loving handicapped like he usually does.

can u answer me please
Huh?? that must've been my assistant i guess.. i sometimes ask her to take over whenever i go on business trips. she fits into my skin real well!! ((and wraps her ThicK LipPs around my Dinky Dink too. Heh.)) Go ask her

yeah it's pretty loving unlikely tony managed to convince all these people who don't like him to tesify as witness and then get a large group of people to defend him
it's obvious darryl did it, he's a troll, and i'm sure ike was around when he was stuffting the forums up back in 2010-2013ish
Dairy is a bit strange when it comes to this kind of thing. He's tryna be sneaky with this one.

You notice bolster is not shrugging this off claiming I am loving handicapped like he usually does.
Yeah I'm seein it

It's not insulting to assume tony can fake this because I couldn't fake this to this point.

It's not insulting to assume tony can fake this because I couldn't fake this to this point.
That tony can't fake this, sorry I'm not totally sober at this moment