Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 53752 times)

who would win

the elusive australian

or spooky registered domain dates

For what it's worth, if it is a frame job, then it's going on seriously on the down-low lol, because I'm in all the discords associated with the ''bandwagon'' users and I haven't found a lick of evidence that there was any collusion to frame anybody.

For Lord Tony to have made this up he would've had to of planned to fool the NC discord into believing him as well (which admittedly probably wouldn't be difficult, but would represent a seriously inordinate amount of planning none the less)

For Lord Tony to have made this up he would've had to of planned to fool the NC discord into believing him as well (which admittedly probably wouldn't be difficult, but would represent a seriously inordinate amount of planning none the less)

And this really, really doesn't seem like something Tony would do lmao

im ngl the only people that were against bolster that i can handle are tony beachbum and celau but even then i wouldnt want to affiliate without a good reason

The problem is that both scenarios would require absurd amounts of effort, so it was hard to say either scenario was really plausible.  The registration date is very suspicious though.

If it is Darryl's website, I don't think he set it up just to forget with Tony though.  It seems like a side project or a portfolio piece to me.

Upload something to public.HTML from cpanel and hotlink the image. delete and copypaste when you want to replace it. works for me

Upload something to public.HTML from cpanel and hotlink the image. delete and copypaste when you want to replace it. works for me

except the website is fully functional

The problem is that both scenarios would require absurd amounts of effort, so it was hard to say either scenario was really plausible.  The registration date is very suspicious though.
I don't think making the website requires an "absurd" amount of effort, just more than I would consider reasonable just to mess with tony. it just depends on how strongly boltster feels about lord tony
If it is Darryl's website, I don't think he set it up just to forget with Tony though.  It seems like a side project or a portfolio piece to me.
maybe ! I don't think it'd be that worthy of a portfolio though, particularly if he already has had jobs as a web developer
that's possible and easy, but is this is an actual working website, you can upload your own images if you want to

also re: the portfolio thing: the website claims to be singaporean. boltster is not singaporean, nor currently in singapore, so I can't imagine he would put that in there if it was for a portfolio. it sounds more like intentional misdirection

what if this is just a pr stunt to promote bolsters new website

also re: the portfolio thing: the website claims to be singaporean. boltster is not singaporean, nor currently in singapore, so I can't imagine he would put that in there if it was for a portfolio. it sounds more like intentional misdirection

wouldn't it be reasonable that the website's IP regarding to being singaporean be some sort of proxy or have some custom thing for IPs or is that not how it works

just curious

wouldn't it be reasonable that the website's IP regarding to being singaporean be some sort of proxy or have some custom thing for IPs or is that not how it works
just curious
I mean the website itself actually claims to be singaporean. at the bottom of the page it says "Made with <3 in [flag of singapore]"

I dont really think bolster would host it off his own IP with a proxy, but its definitely possible

loving singapore and their wholesome "<3" attitude even though they just started a forgetin' controversy of MLP research!