Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52669 times)

dude what the actual forget are you saying

Well unless you're here to troll people I dunno what else to tell you, it was a waste of your time to even give it an attempt

But still, not many people like you here because of past history and the fact of the matter is that nothing good comes from coming back. Just move on yo

ike get ahold of yourself you're not even looking in the same direction as me anymore when you're talking
you might be schizo dude...

i got some schizo friends they tell me how they see the mayan gods and stuff
little olanzapine and they're Gud

This happened to me once. A year after I posted a picture on the forum, the image host replaced the picture tied to the URL. my screenshot was replaced with research.

wouldn't it be crazy if everybody in this scenario was correct?
this happened to me at one point too, back when i used tinypic instead of imgur and dropbox.  at some point i made a forum adventure and one of the images spontaneously turned into a verguba gettin fongered.  thank god someone told me so i could remove it

i haven't spent a single dime on the last 3 accounts i've posted with

they've been christmas gifts bro

how do u quick spend is that like overloading ur credit card limit or something
but then why come back even if you have the keys?  you clearly don't like this place considering you've been banned from it like four times at the least...

but then why come back even if you have the keys?  you clearly don't like this place considering you've been banned from it like four times at the least...

there's a strong difference between a timespan of a year and less than a day

maxx whats shaking homeboy

IP location websites are not consistent on whether imglite.pro's IP address is american or singapore, but the site claims to be made in singapore
boltster has recently used imgur as an image host, but before that, he DID use imglite.pro a couple weeks ago. if he made the site he would've had to plan this ahead well in advance, but it is possible.
yo I been thinking about this. does anyone know if Boltster owns a small ship? Australia is not far from Singapore. it's possible he sailed there, bought a storage unit, and set up this website on some old cheap hardware.

This happened to me once. A year after I posted a picture on the forum, the image host replaced the picture tied to the URL. my screenshot was replaced with research.

This has also happened to me before with NWB and randomguy

weren't you the guy who had a bitchfit in a discord server because of being @'d

Whiskers finna be like

maxx whats shaking homeboy
ay brotha how the crew been

According to Ike theres ways on these sites to overwrite images if you hotlink them.

Reminder that kidalex is an impressionable kid who's been conditioned to accept this as the norm.

If you don't like this forum, stop coming here. It's not healthy to keep registering new accounts to troll people or whatever you're doing after being perma'd. Get a hobby, find someone you like and spend time with them. Please stop trying to find something here that you won't get.

weren't you the guy who had a bitchfit in a discord server because of being @'d

Whiskers finna be like

ay brotha how the crew been
didnt u call me a huge sperg then get banned (just axeing no disrespect)

everytime some brother says im some impressionable kid thats reppin with the wrong set i wanna break they necks