Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52558 times)

people think tony is dumb enough to be trolled into a pony banning.
like he cant see through your guys bullstuff.

I just don't think boltster did it intentionally.

what a horrible horrible accident to coincidentally have MLP research and then say practically nothing afterward when confronting about it

hes pleading the fifth amendment

@beachbum111111 @zelau @Grimlock @TheABELBOTO @Adrenaline @Insert Name Here did you guys get your 1000 vbucks from @Lord Tony yet

Even if he accidentally posted research I do not believe he was trying to be genuinely sincere with his post.

Then there was this topic where he claimed he wanted to be nice to give me an add-on he made which probably doesn't exist and then he got the entire topic turned against me. All because I blocked him from messaging me for trolling bullstuff he was doing to me while he also had me blocked.

welp

So if you think he was being legit 100% sincere on my clan page, then I don't know what to tell you.

wow this thread ruined my cinco de mayo

also if bolster didn't do it intentionally and he was targetted, he wouldn't be lying and denying everything about it, he'd go "wtf I didnt post that"
 or something

His intentions to bait me is obvious.

I just don't think boltster did it intentionally. or at least, that without additional information, it is not reasonable to conclude that he did

So with this in mind we can conclude that Darryl jerks it to MLP research then huh?

@beachbum111111 @zelau @Grimlock @TheABELBOTO @Adrenaline @Insert Name Here did you guys get your 1000 vbucks from @Lord Tony yet
not funny

I just don't think boltster did it intentionally. or at least, that without additional information, it is not reasonable to conclude that he did

So you believe bolster was legit 100% sincere with giving me advice on lego armor decals to help me with my medieval RPG then?

Despite the fact previous posts prove otherwise that he has been nothing but hostile, sarcastic and patronizing for anything I've done with it being harvest or my medieval RPG?

also adrenaline when's the last time you posted something worth giving a damn about
You need to stop posting, we see all the material in the OP and have eye witness accounts and a video, and he has a reputation of doing stuff like this for years.

You need to stop posting, we see all the material in the OP and have eye witness accounts and a video, and he has a reputation of doing stuff like this for years.
good news

excuse mr. bones, mr. clean "integrated" with his internet