Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 50728 times)

With all the stuff Bolster gives Lord Tony I find it suspicious he would just come out of nowhere with a friendly suggestion like that... also seems kinda suspect as the reply in particular doesn't exactly connect with the recent posts before it in the topic.

Any friendly comments he gives me are inherently sarcastic or mocking in nature.

alright so say tony did all that just to get boltster banned? and TheAbeleto, Darth C3PO, Grimlock, me, etc. all were in on it??/
oy vey

I mean this is Night Fox we're talking about, lacking anything even resembling intelligence is his strong suit

If this was all faked Foxscotch, then how come multiple different users from multiple different backgrounds, are saying they've seen the actual post, a long with dead users coming back too lol

yeah I'm not even lying or trying to get on this supposed meme that he did

I really regret not atleast quoting the original img url now

this thread isnt organic btw

alright so say tony did all that just to get boltster banned? and TheAbeleto, Darth C3PO, Grimlock, me, etc. all were in on it??/
oy vey
the only reason this post can exist is because you didn't read my entire post. disrespectful
If this was all faked Foxscotch, then how come multiple different users from multiple different backgrounds, are saying they've seen the actual post, a long with dead users coming back too lol
also this one

wasnt he the one with the "be nice" bullstuff fad? yeah not a fan.

* snaps fingers * *half of this thread is incinerated *

this is blockland: Infinity War

drydess where u at bro

* snaps fingers * *half of this thread is incinerated *
i lived bitch